• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
When I used to lay in bed, and my girlfriend would lay on my chest.. if she said something smart/mean.. I would pull the covers up to my neck and trap her under with rest of our bodies and threaten to fart. "Apologize!"

Of course I never did fart in that scenario or would, because I don't EVEN want to think about what would happen after. Even if I f'd up and accidentally let out a small pop. šŸ˜¬
You did the right thing, it was a sexy scenario, what if you fart-trap her and she gets turned on?

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
Farts are god's gift to humanity as far as I'm concerned. The fact that they're taboo despite every living mammal doing them several times a day makes them that much funnier, IMO. It's classic, timeless comedy.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
In your own home, sure. I promise you if I unleashed some mammoth gas you wouldn't be laughing.

I love broccoli. I love Brussels sprouts. You don't want this smoke.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
You did the right thing, it was a sexy scenario, what if you fart-trap her and she gets turned on?

I'm sure there would be someone else who would appreciate her new found taste.

I would just be holding her back in enjoying life to the fullest.... or else I feel she'd cheat on me, if I didn't give her those sweet loving farts nightly.

Lange

Oct 22, 2020
Canada
I can only imagine what these guys who don't enjoy farts feel when they put toilet paper on that oh so disgusting shit filled asshole. Imagine being an animal.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My wife and I feel really bad for couples who won't fart in front of each other. It's a great source of comedy for us.

My parents have never farted in front of each other in forty years. My brother's girlfriend refuses to do it and says that "as soon as you fart in front of each other, that's when you know the romance is dead."
That's so weird, I've heard the exact opposite
"As soon as you're comfortable farting in front of each other that's when you know she/he's the one"

Deleted member 2840

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also there's barely anything funnier than hearing/smelling a fart and realizing that it was your dog.
Motherfucker sitting there looking at me like "what's wrong brah?" while passing gas

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I wonder what happens if you are married but you one day share a fart with a stranger of the opposite sex. Would that be considered cheating? šŸ¤”

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't go out of my way to farther in front of anyone... but we don't fart shame in this house. It's like getting mad at someone for not running out of the room to sneeze.

As long as you aren't aiming at someone and you say "excuse me" is just being a human.
Exactly just say excuse me and keep it moving.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing worse than minding my own business when one of my humans farts and blames it on me :(

Last edited:

Deleted member 46493

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
They wouldn't be taboo if they didn't smell bad. If they didn't smell like anything they'd be like a funny sneeze.

Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate my wife not being very gassy or not farting around me.

I find it gross, and juvenile. Couples who fart at each other and laugh about it are the absolute worst.

"Everyone farts dont deny it" its not a denial just an acceptance that its gross and doing gross things to your SO for a laff is immature. Especially when it involves fecal matter. If it happens nbd but a small bit of restraint goes a long way in me not thinking you're selfish and gross on this matter lol.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
My wife and I feel really bad for couples who won't fart in front of each other. It's a great source of comedy for us.

My parents have never farted in front of each other in forty years. My brother's girlfriend refuses to do it and says that "as soon as you fart in front of each other, that's when you know the romance is dead."
Breh, my wife and I fart during sex. Yeah I can't imagine being with an SO and never farting I front of each other.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
My wife farted once when I was going down on her, and no, the romance is not dead. Kids are a way bigger hurdle.

(She was mortified and I'll never let her know that it was hilarious).

DarkSora

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 28, 2017
I have never dated a girl who ever farted in front of me. I always had to hold it in of do it in the bathroom quickly since we never agreed on the fart rules.

kamineko

Linked the Fire
Oct 25, 2017
Accardi-by-the-Sea
it's a shame you can't just break out a microscope and show people the fecal matter discharged into your pants when you fart

that might change everything

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
I once farted near the entrance of Argos while checking the catalogue, a couple walked in and I heard the guy whisper to his girlfriend "someone's shit in here". Proud moment.

To be fair, it was fucking rancid.

Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate my wife not being very gassy or not farting around me.

I find it gross, and juvenile. Couples who fart at each other and laugh about it are the absolute worst.

"Everyone farts dont deny it" its not a denial just an acceptance that its gross and doing gross things to your SO for a laff is immature. Especially when it involves fecal matter. If it happens nbd but a small bit of restraint goes a long way in me not thinking you're selfish and gross on this matter lol.
Buncha high falutin bullshit lmao

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
My son is 10 months old and I'm just waiting for the day he understands and laughs at farts.

When I was in 8th grade I turned to someone in class and said, "Hey watch me flex my gluteus maximus." I then pushed out as hard as I could by accident instead of flexing and farted so loud. Everyone thought it was so funny. What a day to remember.

Sep 14, 2019
I don't think they're funny.

But it's also not healthy to hold on to them.

Just open a window and excuse yourself if smells.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Nah.

I worked with a girl once who one day started farting all the time. She told me how she felt so comfortable around me she could just fart and fart.

I don't want to part of your fart party. Keep your shit gas to yourself.

Samuel

Oct 27, 2017
It's the same reason I don't burp out loud or pick my nose or hock a loogey in front of my fiancƩ; it's just gross and a turn-off.

If it's accidental, we're fine with it but I'd rather just do a quick run to the bathroom.

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
The sound of farts and the subsequent reactions will always make me laugh like an idiot. The smell on the other hand is disgusting.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
Do people really go to the toilet just so they don't have to far in the same room as their SO? Unless your diet is so bad you're farting every 5 minutes that seems crazy.

Oct 27, 2017
Do people really go to the toilet just so they don't have to far in the same room as their SO? Unless your diet is so bad you're farting every 5 minutes that seems crazy.

The less often it happens the crazier it is? Seems backwards to me. If I had to fart every 5 mins i probably would not put in the effort to leave the room.

But once a while if I get one that'll be uncomfortable? Just let it go while I'm picking up or next piss break.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Farts are funny as hell, some people are real sensitive to bad smells though so imo it's the polite thing to do to like go into another room or something or at least give a warning. If I know I gotta let one go I'll just go into another room so my wife doesn't have to smell it, I'd feel like an asshole subjecting someone else to a bad smell, it's the same deal with putting on too much cologne or putting fish in the microwave at work.

I don't get the same courtesy extended to me lol, half the time I get into bed and pull the covers over myself and BAM there was something cooking in that oven for me
Also there's barely anything funnier than hearing/smelling a fart and realizing that it was your dog.
Motherfucker sitting there looking at me like "what's wrong brah?" while passing gas
My dog's farts are so fucking bad he gets up and leaves the room
Doesn't have to be the toilet necessarily, could just be another room or like further away to get out of the smell zone. I don't think that's bad, right? it's just courtesy, most people don't like smelling bad stuff

Last edited:

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
My wife and I sometimes try to out fart the other on closer quarters.

Yall holding it in are doing bad on your digestive system/ relationship

Edit/add: wife does have advantage of not being able to smell well, but that means I truly win when she gets a whiff

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Buncha high falutin bullshit lmao
"Excuse me dear, may I query you for a moment's sake?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Darling, now I must forewarn you, the precipitating proclamation I speak of henceforth decrees a level of tact I will do my best to uphold. Now that that is out of the way, let us speak together of (shudders) what the common-folk colloquially refer to as (shuddering increases) "farts". In my estimation, and I do believe it is a wise one, such an undignified matter has no place betwixt these hallowed walls of our mutual domicile. I caution you, nay, I BEG you, keep these... matters strictly verboten lest my sensibilities suffer a grave injustice!"

"Rips a huge fucking fart"

"THINE HATH SLAYED MEEEEE!"

Poeton

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
My wife regularly makes "pull my finger jokes."
But then she gets super uppity when I rip one in bed.
I'm like damn lady, "Live a little."

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
I read this at the same moment I heard my fiancƩe rip a loud one in the shower. That thing boomed. Perfect timing.

I am of the mind that if you can't rip one in front of your SO and laugh about it you shouldn't be together

Geeko

Oct 27, 2017
San Jose, CA
Me and the wife regularly fart in front of each other. Tis life and it's nothing to be ashamed and of.

"I fart in your general direction!"

TheBaldEmperor

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine getting up and going to the bathroom every time you need to fart around your SO. What if I'm comfy on the couch? Or laying down comfy in bed? I have my limits though sure. This girl I was dating for about 4 years farted in my LAP once when we were sitting up cuddling. She thought it was hilarious. I didn't let on how irritated I was about it. But I could not believe it in my very own lap I was so disgusted. She wasn't really like that so it really stood out as odd.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i don't think they're funny or need to be celebrated or anything (or at least not since i was 12) but i find it weird such a perfunctory body function everybody freaks out over. like somebody in an hallway or elevator does it... well, ok? why freak out over 10 seconds of unpleasantness

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Also I gotta laugh at "fecal matter OHMYGAD".

I take it those people find eating ass disgusting? Lol. Vanilla sex for them I guess.

Deleted member 2533

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine getting up and going to the bathroom every time you need to fart around your SO. What if I'm comfy on the couch? Or laying down comfy in bed? I have my limits though sure. This girl I was dating for about 4 years farted in my LAP once when we were sitting up cuddling. She thought it was hilarious. I didn't let on how irritated I was about it. But I could not believe it in my very own lap I was so disgusted. She wasn't really like that so it really stood out as odd.

"But I could not believe it in my very own lap" bwahahahahha!