• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Be kind to the planet always but especially today. Try and do something nice!!

Deleted member 93805

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 16, 2021
Bay Area, CA
I try to treat every day like it's Earth Day. It's very easy to be proactive and make environmentally conscious decisions every day.

I've gotten into wildlife photography in recent years. It's sad to think about how humanity treated its home, despite warnings and advice to preserve it being given by scientists for at least half a century.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Fine. I'll be good, but I'm only doing it for you.
Bonus karma for the both of us! To celebrate, here are photos of the Himalayas from space.

tyJA1px.jpg

yaa18uN.jpg

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Not passed midnight in my time zone yet. Fuck the Earth! I'm going to litter and pollute my heart out for 8 more minutes.

Edit: It is now midnight. Happy Earth day everyone, we only get one Earth, better treat it right.

Last edited:

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've been working from home since the pandemic started. I think staying home so often has helped me be a little kinder to the planet. Now gotta find ways to bring my use of single use plastics down

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017
It's the only day Elon Musk hates almost as much as Labor Day.

Sorry for polluting the thread with Musk. I'll just say that I've very much enjoyed my stay on this planet and have found most of its creatures to be kind and gentle.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Every day is Earth Day. I haven't had a single day where I wasn't on Earth.

Call me when it's Mars Day.