tired_george_michael_arrested_development.gif

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
monday monday gotta get down on monday
gotta wait a whole week for the weekend weekend

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
It's Monday for me. After a PTO week. Where we didn't actually do anything but take care of errands or small gathering events like a BBQ here, dinner there, etc.

So coming back to work without having had a real vacation, I don't feel recharged at all, and I have a week's worth of work waiting for me. Today is going to suck.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Went overboard on Miller Lites, Mexican take out, and Ben & Jerry's yesterday so I'm definitely feeling sluggish. My WFH day is tomorrow, and this time next week I'll be at the beach, so it's not too bad.

NeverWas

Feb 28, 2019
I've avoided going in on Mondays most of the year, but I'm finally running out of vacation time. It's going to be a long 4th quarter.

wideface

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hidamari Apartments
Two guys in my Zoom class accidentally burped loudly today. One of them tried to cover it with a fake sneeze immediately after. We're only 6 people in total lol.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Well, on a monday, if you didn't work the weekend, you at least got to rest and start the week with a bit of energy. Let me introduce you to the world of fuck tuesdays: you already are tired from Monday, it's still far from the weekend, it isn't even the middle of the week. The only good thing about a tuesday is that it isn't a monday, but who cares. Tuesdays sucks.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah man, I had a lot of trouble crawling out of bed this morning. Sippin some tea while I check work emails but really browsing Resetera. I have a four day weekend coming up, so just gotta get through the week!

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
we about to roll over into Tuesday in Australia

good luck, it was a pretty tough Monday

Oct 29, 2017
Well, on a monday, if you didn't work the weekend, you at least got to rest and start the week with a bit of energy. Let me introduce you to the world of fuck tuesdays: you already are tired from Monday, it's still far from the weekend, it isn't even the middle of the week. The only good thing about a tuesday is that it isn't a monday, but who cares. Tuesdays sucks.

I have to agree, Tuesdays are objectively the worst day of the week. The only thing that kind of redeems them are tacos, but lets be real. Tacos can be enjoyed any day of the week, so you aren't fooling anyone, Tuesday.

OP
OP
BossAttack

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Mondays are so bad because weekends go by in like 2 seconds.

I bought this map of my city and a cheap frame and plan was to hang on my wall Sunday. I forgot how long, tedious, and labor intensive this is for one person and decided to just use stick pads instead of drilling into my wall to hang. I use them for hangings of similar weight so I figured I'd be fine. But, I didn't buy the best pads and didn't buy enough of them. Oh well, I figured it'd be fine.

Finally got it perfectly hanged up Sunday afternoon, ate some dinner, and was preparing to go to bed when I hear a drop. Of course, it fell and the frame broke. Cue me trying to glue back together the part of the frame that broke off to no avail. So now I gotta buy a new frame and not be a cheap dumbass and just drill into the dam wall.

Mondays are fun. Wtf wrong with everyone.

34mvav.jpg