Oct 26, 2017
Given that this is just a demo I kept it simple and tall AF:
l2Dg1jo.png

fNmygKX.png

HY0q9nB.png

O3DdQiW.png

Oh and for fun I used this image for height and physique reference:
zpY7hpP.png

I kept it simple but given how flexible the character customization options are are I know must've come up with some blessed and cursed characters. Show me the person imma throw hands with. 👏

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
I'm waiting until the PC demo drops but I'm waffling between:
  • Making a character I want out of a new Street Fighter Character
  • Making a horrific monster
  • Making my character look like me so a repeat of the previous option haha!

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
From the previous betas since i don't have the demo yet. Will repost it then. Great thread OP hope to see more people post.

CountIsReady.png

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Do you make your own move set? Or just copy one of the regular fighters?

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
This is Silva. She's the character that I use when I want to do low/no armor, unarmed playthroughs in RPGs. So I figured she would be perfect for Street Fighter. I'm not entirely happy with how she looks, but I'll have more time to fine-tune everything when the game officially releases.
Kfn0Smx.jpg

9bF4QGM.jpg

FvbVpGV.jpg

ex5EeNP.jpg

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Going for a Morrigan Aensland inspired look.

FuRvmjdWwAEJJWw

Shad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My character has gone through a few changes, but I *think* I've finally ended on something I like. Though I don't like him as much when he's actually in game because it doesn't look quite the same as it does in the character creator for some reason.
3cjv3FU.jpg

And then, a previous iteration of him taken during selfie mode because it just seemed like the signs all around him demanded I take a picture in a very specific way.
jRxyjKV.jpg

"IF IT FITS" makes this picture so much better.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
My character has gone through a few changes, but I *think* I've finally ended on something I like. Though I don't like him as much when he's actually in game because it doesn't look quite the same as it does in the character creator for some reason.
3cjv3FU.jpg

And then, a previous iteration of him taken during selfie mode because it just seemed like the signs all around him demanded I take a picture in a very specific way.
jRxyjKV.jpg

"IF IT FITS" makes this picture so much better.
Holy shit lol.

GIANT --CK

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
wanted to make the ugliest create a character possible

maxresdefault.jpg
/s

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
It's almost impressive how terribly they implemented body hair lol. The model downgrade once you're in-game is also pretty rough, but I'm satisfied with my character.

187aa2a245d60-screenshotUrl.jpg

187aa2a9ddc29-screenshotUrl.jpg

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
OK, who's got a recipe for Mr. Bean?

I feel like he could be perfectly replicated in this creator. Well except for the mole for which you apparently can't edit the placement (?)

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to be fairly distressed if we can't make multiple characters without having to replay the entire World Tour mode. I have so many ideas.

sf6-chars.jpg

First one is my usual main (most recently in Elden Ring), and I like how her hair looks. It's probably between her and the second one, who is supposed to be a boxer so she fits better in Street Fighter, but I'd definitely need another hair for her as this one looks really dull.

Bottom row was two experiments to make a really big character (200+ cm) and a really short one. The game doesn't really allow for really short characters, I'd say about 150 cm is the minimum, but I guess it would mess up interactions too much. I'm still quite impressed that eyelines seem to work. She comes across more like a super deformed character as she'd still rather big next to Bosch.

It will be interesting to see how World Tour will look in other lighting conditions. It really needs some AO as everything seems to float, but in the initial cutscene it looks great.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I haven't dug deep enough, but will there be codes or ways to share created characters? I'm lazy and want to benefit from the work of people more talented than me!

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't dug deep enough, but will there be codes or ways to share created characters? I'm lazy and want to benefit from the work of people more talented than me!
There's a screen you can pull up and capture that has all of the numerical settings. Forget which button does that. Shareable codes that import everything would be better though.

OP
OP
Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
There's a button that displays the settings you're using. Which is not ideal all things considered cause there's so many options. They need a Nioh 2 style code system.