Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
iZOMBIE Season 5/The Final Season airs Thursdays at 8pm est on CW!

1500x500

Seasons 1-4 are all on Netflix right now so make sure you are caught up if you haven't seen them yet! There will be spoilers for those 4 seasons so beware!

Starring:

Rose Mciver as Olivia Moore
Malcolm Goodwin as Clive Babineaux
Rahul Kohli as Ravi Chakrabarti
Robert Buckley as Major Lilywhite
David Anders as Blaine DeBeers
Aly Michalka as Payton Charles

Created By Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars, Matchbox 20)

*Credit to carlsojo for the OT title!

USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN NECESSARY FOR SEASON 5!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vic_Viper

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
They are promising some major character's deaths this season since its the last lol.

Episode 1 Thug Death promo and synopsis:

While investigating a murder case in which there is no body or brain to eat, the only evidence Liv and Clive have to work with is a grainy video and a little bit of blood found at the crime scene; Blaine is up to his old tricks.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
I can't wait. This show has been such a fun surprise. Glad it got as long a run as it did.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I'm stoked for the new season. But also super bummed its on a Thursday now, because I can't watch it until the next day. I guess it gives me a good way to start my weekend at least.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Blaine better get his comeuppance in this season. That dbag has gotten away with too much in this series. My money is on major dying though, I just feel it.

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
I'm going to miss this bunch. Hopefully it comes full circle and Kristen Bell finally makes an appearance since damn near every other Veronica Mars alum has. Blaine is definitely due to get his just desserts for being a dick for so long. But damn if David Anders isn't having fun with it.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Oh damn, didn't know this was out already, I love this show! Missed the first episode, but will set my dvr for the rest. Hopefully they air the 1st episode again sometime in the next week, if not I'll just watch the highlights.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Ravi is reminding me of Tom Hardy in Peaky Blinders here 😂😂😂

OP
OP
Vic_Viper

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Ravi did so good this episode. The stuff with Payton on the talkshow and his reactions lol.

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
Imo not the best opener but was okay. the death of the week not being resolved in the ep was good as sometimes shows forget it doesn't need to be one and done. Felt there was less Liz this time round with a focus on Ravi. At first it took a moment to remember why Ravi was giving the girl a hard time but it clicked about last season's storyarch. Glad the show is back, can't wait to see Blaine get his comeuppance

OP
OP
Vic_Viper

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
It seems like the "death", or case, of the episode is going to be the driving force of the entire season. Or at least the inciting incident for what follows next. It might not have been the strongest season opener, but it did set up a few good mysterys.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
Best part of the ep Clive almost getting the chocolate bar. The look of elation on his face when the guy says he has some was great

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Ravi on his monthlies was funny. Peyton looks great no matter short hair or long.

I'm guessing maybe zombies weren't responsible for the the murder or maybe there is more to it.

Felt bad for those foster kids.

Blaine back to living like a king.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
Finally caught up with the opener. It was ok,but I miss the more lighthearted earlier seasons. Ever since they started the wall off city, it has been a bit too thematically heavy for me.

Deleted member 4353

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally caught up with the opener. It was ok,but I miss the more lighthearted earlier seasons. Ever since they started the wall off city, it has been a bit too thematically heavy for me.

You know I agree with this. I just watched S1-S4 again and S1-S2 is still high point.S3 was good and still had a lighthearted bit to it. From S4 the whole thing gets too heavy and this season doesnt look like its gonna change.

This show has really sad deaths from Lowell to Natalie to Isobel. I wonder who bites it this season.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
You know I agree with this. I just watched S1-S4 again and S1-S2 is still high point.S3 was good and still had a lighthearted bit to it. From S4 the whole thing gets too heavy and this season doesnt look like its gonna change.

This show has really sad deaths from Lowell to Natalie to Isobel. I wonder who bites it this season.
Blaine certainly. Liv or Major if they want to end bittersweet. Ravi and Clive will survive with their partners. I'll like it very much if they only kill Blaine from the main characters. Crybaby can die as well. DonE will live glorious.

Deleted member 4353

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Blaine certainly. Liv or Major if they want to end bittersweet. Ravi and Clive will survive with their partners. I'll like it very much if they only kill Blaine from the main characters. Crybaby can die as well. DonE will live glorious.

My money is on both Blaine and Major. Blaine kills Major, Liv finally kills Blaine.

OP
OP
Vic_Viper

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Yea it sounds like there will be a lot of major deaths this season. I mean I guess thats one way to end the series lol.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Caught up on first 2 episodes. Damn, this show can go from happy go lucky comedy to infuriating you with it's characterizations (that's a good thing). It's wild how well rounded the city feels like. Really excited to see how things go moving forward with the different pieces in motion.

Ravi on thug brain was fantastic. And work-out guru Liv was too funny.