T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
One of the best movies of all time.

Hans Grubbed is a god tier villain

No fucking shit lady does it sound like I'm ordering a pizza?!

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Die hard 2 has snow.

That makes it objectively the better Christmas movie.

Don't @ me

Sep 12, 2018
Movie holds up real well. Love Hart Bochner's performance as Donald Trump Jr too.

2e35af653ee1228b-600x338.jpg

kmg90

Feb 20, 2018
It's amazing how much of the first 30 minutes I don't remember.

I also watched last night and if you were to have asked before that how the movie starts, I would have totally missed the first 30 minutes of the movie.

Also Reginald VelJohnson's character arc would not fly today, a former "street cop" now mainly doing "desk cop"-duty because he shot a 13-year old kid because he thought he had a real gun.

samwyse

Oct 28, 2017
i was going to watch it today
but i thought i'd want to watch something more christian
like solomon kane

Darkgable

Nov 3, 2017
Saw it earlier today, my wife's suggestion.

Did lol at the line, "I'm gonna kill you and cook you".

Also this guy doesn't get enough love.

images

Al Leong

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Watched it last night with a glass or two of scotch. Definitely my favourite Xmas movie and I don't care that Willis doesn't think it is one.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
watched it again last night

great film

Alan Rickman's Hans Gruber is the paramount of action film villains

Oct 27, 2017
Watched it last night, it's a Christmas tradition in my house. I love it.

Although I still don't quite understand what Ellis was doing trying to make some weird deal with Hans and then Willis says "Jesus Christ Ellis tell them you don't know me" as if that was going to make everything alright.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
As much of a dick as Dwayne Robinson was, I don't blame him for berating Powell for completely trusting who he was talking to based solely on a "hunch" that he might be a cop.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing how much of the first 30 minutes I don't remember.

I also watched last night and if you were to have asked before that how the movie starts, I would have totally missed the first 30 minutes of the movie.

Also Reginald VelJohnson's character arc would not fly today, a former "street cop" now mainly doing "desk cop"-duty because he shot a 13-year old kid because he thought he had a real gun.
Haven't seen the movie in years, but I want to say that the first scene is McClane on the plane? Which, as near as I can tell, is almost entirely to set up why he's not wearing shoes when shit goes down? Like, it's kinda contrived, but it works.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strange to watch die hard out of all movies today. Probably would be better to watch an actual Christmas movie.