• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever his role, let him improve his lines. Love to hear him come up with some Spider-man nicknames/insults.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
1748438-superherosguns.jpg

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
At first I wondered if he was playing MJ's dad. Then I remembered that this movie might have Gwen in it, and I wonder if he might be playing Gwen's dad.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Also please tell me him and Hannibal are just gonna team up to talk shit about Peter the whole movie

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
If he is J Jonah then that's the most inspired piece of casting of all time. Probably the one guy who could live up to JK Simmons.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
If he is Robbie they have to do Tombstone in the 3rd movie.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Sounds weird. I mean I understand it's a nod to "Homecomeing", but still. Do you know when it takes place in the MCU timeline? I mean, it has to be before Infinity War, right?
It's like we directly after the new Avengers movie in story and release date

If he is Robbie they have to do Tombstone in the 3rd movie.
That's the type of Villian I want in my Spider-Man movies. Too bad they can't pull off Hanmerhead. Or could they? Nahhh

Falconbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Nice. I really don't know him from anything other than 1 episode of The League, but he was pretty good in it.

Played a paralyzed guy who kept arguing with one of the characters over who deserved the last pair of some special sneakers (the main character arguing that since he couldn't walk, he didn't have any need for sneakers in the first place).

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I actually posed a question on the old site about a black JJJ, although I proposed John Witherspoon instead
He would be a little too over the top, but JB Smoove wouldn't

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
if he's MJs dad or JJJ I'm down with either one. make him as scummy as his Curb character too plz