• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
www.cnn.com

Indiana Republican Rep. Jackie Walorski dies in car accident that also killed 2 staffers

Indiana Republican Rep. Jackie Walorski has died in a car accident that also killed two of Walorski's staffers, House Republican leaders announced Wednesday.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy announced Walorski's death.
"Dean Swihart, Jackie's husband, was just informed by Elkhart County Sheriff's office that Jackie was killed in a car accident this afternoon. She has returned home to be with her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers. We will have no further comment at this time," read a message from the congresswoman's office that McCarthy tweeted.

That's one way to put it.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
bet she wished she had a choice thoughts and prayers

OP
OP
Mekanos

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
If she's so pro-life then why did she die.
whMVYDq.png

maigret

Jun 28, 2018
She voted to overturn the election, that's all that needs to be said in the Obit.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
lemmie look for some thoughts and prayers
giphy.gif

couldn't find anyway.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the inevitable pearl clutching at some of these comments.

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
Was tempted to stop reading this article once it got to the part where Pelosi started honoring this shitbag, although doing anything else probably would have caused its own mess. Still gross to read and I'm glad she's gone.

some dumb fuck said:
and she will be remembered for her kindness, tenacity, and commitment to helping others.

hahahaha

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Cars are a lot more deadly than a lot of things people regularly freak out about. Driving or riding in one is quite literally the most dangerous thing most of us do on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Always a though time for family and friends, but I can't say I'm sad to see someone that has been working in policies that are making people's life worse go.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Won't anybody here have any decency?

There's a good car that's scrap metal now!

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She voted to overturn the 2020 election, but I hope much like that, nobody overturns her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.