• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
How is that a boom?
I mean, he's just not gonna show up, right?

Right, we know how it'll play out, so it's not as if they're expecting him to show up.

He's going to fight it down to the last possible time, then show up and plead the 5th to every question.

The "boom" was more to them actually throwing a subpoena at him, even if we know it'll ultimately be for naught.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
Secret Service being complicit and hiding all that info is really damning, like to the point of getting rid of the actual organization and rebuilding something entirely new from the ground up.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Not even noon here and I need a drink :(

Reliving all this is stressful.

Bryo4321

Nov 20, 2017
I followed this closely when it happened. Told my discord "this is a coup" when trump said he won on election night. The only way it got as far as it did is by having people at the highest levels of gov complicit in this. In other words, I figured it had to be this bad, and most osint researchers pointed to that. But seeing this concrete evidence from the inside… good god. Head must roll, indictments must come. Now, or it will happen again. We also need to seriously get a grip on the information space, it's being run by traitors and foreign intelligence. How could it not be after seeing this?
As I have been saying for 2 years now we are in the midst of ww3 and we have been since the day Russia walked into Crimea. The new generation of warfare is waged way beyond just the battlefield.

chimpychi

Oct 27, 2017
For Donald fucking Trump.. These people have thrown away all careers, lives, everything for this shit bag. A man that 10 years ago, they'd have laughed off is he asked them to do anything illegal

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Video from where congressmen/senators were hiding. I think this is new. Holy shit.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Just makes me ill. Anyone who still supports this Orange nazi is either a total piece of shit or a massive moron. There is NO in between.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
It's still so mind boggling to see these people....just standing around, looking confused....but all so willing to just.......obey One Man. Their Dear Leader. He said Go Home. So We Must Go Home.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Is it even possible for Trump to run for presidency again after all of this?
Possible? Absolutely.

Unless and until there are real, legally binding consequences preventing him from doing so.

Whether he could win primary or general is another question, but I have zero hope that the GOP as a party will stop him if he runs. A large portion still embrace him and more are clearly willing to do so again if he is the party nominee.