• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Delayed?

• Battlefield 2042

Votes: 1,277 46.1%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 1,390 50.1%
  • Halo Infinite

Votes: 812 29.3%
  • Farcry 6

Votes: 479 17.3%
  • Kena

Votes: 680 24.5%
  • Call of Duty Vanguard

Votes: 242 8.7%
  • Riders Republic

Votes: 465 16.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
Elden Ring. It's 4 months from release and the pre-orders are still cold.

SirDante

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 20, 2020
Please not BF2042...
My heart's breaking if that happens. I'm bored to death by Cold War aat this point, and Vanguard is absolute tripe, I won't ever buy another WW2 shooter after BF5 and COD WW2, so I've been banking on getting my MP fix from 2042.

A delay would be horrible. ☹️

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

michaeljordan-crying.gif

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Delay Legends Arceus please, GF. It needs a couple more months of dev time more than any other game.

Last edited:

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
The only game I'm really looking forward too right now is SMTV.

so imma go with SMTV cause I'm on a bad phase streak in life right now.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Battlefield 2042 is sounding more likely by the day in my opinion. The game is releasing in about 5.5 weeks and yet we know fuck all about the Beta and the pre-launch marketing is nowhere to be seen. I could also see one of the many Q1 2022 games (cough cough Elden Ring cough cough) being delayed just to give it some more breathing room.

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Battlefield totally getting delayed. We don't even know about the beta or hazard zone and it launches in a month.

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
Battlefield 100%. Maybe Kena, or the Ubisoft games too. Elden Ring would make sense also, I thought that January date seemed early considering how late we saw the first gameplay trailer.

Edit: The next gen patches for Cyberpunk and Witcher wouldn't surprise me either. Updates to Cyberpunk seem to have been super slow, especially considering the amount of work that game obviously needs. I think Witcher 3 had already had its first expansion and a ton of free additional content by this point in its life cycle

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel Elden Ring is getting one but hopefully not to far off. I would actually love a March release since I have a vacation around that time.

SirDante

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 20, 2020
I can't see that happening. That would be a massive loss for EA/DICE during the holiday sales.
I don't think anyone willingly wants to delay tho, same as Dying Light. Missing out on holiday sales is massive, but sometimes, it has to be done. If Dice felt a bad launch could jeopardize the game and severely impact Day 1 sales due to bad reviews or something, they'd delay it.

I just hope everything is great on their end. The radio silence is scaring me.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Listen, I know it's the 11th hour and all, but maybe we could get in one more Deathloop delay to fit in another trailer?

I know, I know, you're telling me you're literally holding the game in your hands. Have some imagination!

The only game I'm really looking forward too right now is SMTV.

so imma go with SMTV cause I'm on a bad phase streak in life right now.

I feel like SMT (and Dread) have had pretty regular PR updates leading to release, you usually don't do that if you're facing a delay.

(But then, KOF15)

Status
Not open for further replies.