• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
Poor Jet Li is not looking great right now, almost unrecognizable because of his battle with hyperthyroidism and spinal problems.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...e-manager-speaks-out-health-rumors/631187002/

Action star Jet Li is "completely fine," despite viral Internet concerns about his health, according to his manager. Steven Chasman tells USA TODAY that Li, 55, is in good health, calling the online discussion "much ado about nothing."

"We appreciate everyone's concern. But Jet is completely fine," says Chasman. "There's nothing wrong with him. There's no life-threatening illness. He's in great shape."

So despite him looking very much different now, he said he's still in great health. I know he's 55 now and probably will have more health problems but I hope he'll live a long and healthy life. One of the greatest martial artists in Hollywood history.

jet-li-old.jpg

OP
OP
Shadownet

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
Oh damn sorry I didn't see that. My bad. Yeah still really sad, hope he'll start doing better.

Oct 26, 2017
We already had this thread. It's really just the lack of hair and the lighting in that photo. Other photos of him showing looking fine for his age if not a bit less fit.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
So unrecognizable that all these clickbait articles and random people on the street easily recognized him

Status
Not open for further replies.