• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DinkyDev

Feb 5, 2021

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyGFV6VIxkI
"Jim Henson Idea Man" takes us into the mind of this singular creative visionary, from his early years puppeteering on local television to the worldwide success of Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, and beyond. Featuring unprecedented access to Jim's personal archives, Howard brings us a fascinating and insightful look at a complex man whose boundless imagination inspired the world.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I'm hoping for content for the sickos

dba.gif

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
This is going to end with Big Bird singing at the funeral and it's gonna break me.

Galaxea

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Move aside Walt Disney, my favorite creator is here. But seriously, I am a huge Henson fan and my wedding was designed around Labyrinth.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Jim Henson's father officiated my parent's wedding. My Mom and Dad knew him, and I met him as a kid but I unfortunately don't remember it. I am exited to watch this to say the least.

BdoUK

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Looking forward to this.

My grandmother was actually in the last Muppet program that Jim Henson worked on before he passed. It was a special that took place at Disney World where my grandmother was randomly picked to be in the trolley scene with Statler and Waldorf.

She lived to be 100 years old and she always loved telling people about her 15 minutes of fame with Jim Henson.

https://youtu.be/xFJL3rM8QBY?si=loymtFy6aGZuYJlp

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
This will bring the tears. I've always thought Henson is never given enough credit for his impact on the world.