• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
From today's WIRED article:

"We're working as hard as we can to ameliorate that situation," Ryan says on a Zoom call, mere hours after receiving his second Covid-19 vaccination shot. "We see production ramping up over the summer and certainly into the second half of the year, and we would hope to see some sort of return to normality in terms of the balance between supply and demand during that period."

www.wired.com

The PS5 Is Starting to Look Like the Revolution It Promised

What’s happening with Sony’s latest console, now that it’s been out for six months? Supply issues aside, it’s proving to be much more than a simple evolution.

Correction: Jim is not fully vaccinated yet.

Last edited:

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
Well today I learned a new word :D I am glad to see they will increase, given how the situation is now. I would love to play Ratchet this year.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Why would anyone give a shit if jim ryan is vaccinated and of course they are trying to fix the ps5 situation it's money on the table

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
and we would hope to see some sort of return to normality in terms of the balance between supply and demand during that period
"some sort"

That demand is absolutely bonkers. Even they're not sure when they can satisfy it.

Koeing

Nov 8, 2018
Ameliorate? Huh. Never heard that before.

Ameliorate? Is that a european thing?

72da8336-7033-4f46-8aa5-c97aa5d235f4_text.gif

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Easier fix is to stop releasing gems like Returnal and Ratchet. Theyre making it too attractive.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Throwing out big words just to distract us!

Had to google " ameliorate ". Not sure why he didn't just say address or something., like normal people do.