AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It didnt go the way I imagined. You need to be a colossal asshole to say to these people in their face "you should be deported".

Kor of Memory

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit at that Crab Mentality...

I didn't have healthcare for my eye, so why should you get healthcare?

Like, why is that the question? Why isn't it, "Hey! We should both be fighting for healthcare together."

These are two people that should be on the same team, but have been convinced they are enemies...

Oct 26, 2017
Why did that surprise me? I thought there was no way they could see her and still tell her to GTFO. I had to pause and take a breather.

Johnny Blaze

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
DE
Great video to show why nobody sane tries to "argue" with these idiots (particularly the two MAGA inbreds) anymore but just call them what they are, soulless, compassionless hulls walking around as so called "humans".

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017

Like, why is that the question? Why isn't it, "Hey! We should both be fighting for healthcare together."

These are two people that should be on the same team, but have been convinced they are enemies...
The actual rift between hardcore conservatives and...everyone else is very very deeply embedded in personality. Its not just about being "a racist", its about being driven by a combination of spite and hate. I'm not saying those are intrinsic personality traits since birth or anything, but they are deeply embedded and at this point highly internally motivated. We have to reckon with how many of them there are (even 30% of the country is enough to throw a wrench into everything we try to do) and figure out how we shift the population back away from the gulf of bile.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The very first woman in the video: "Their parents made the mistake of circumventing the rule of law." So her solution is to hurt the child of the parent as a result as if it's their fault.

Another woman: "I would focus on criminal aliens." The language these people use is so stark and contrasts decency.

Oct 26, 2017
I resumed and only made it to Michael coming out and them still not budging. I had to stop. This makes my blood boil so much.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
The very first woman in the video: "Their parents made the mistake of circumventing the rule of law." So her solution is to hurt the child of the parent as a result as if it's their fault.
These same racists filth are also against abortion, how they can rationalize it all is beyond me. Worthless humans, it's pointless to interact with them.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Cognitive dissonance is a motherfucker and so many people in this country are in it for themselves and themselves alone. It's always about themselves and fuck everyone else and honestly this is the reason we are where we are as a country with the delusion that we are some great bastion of the world. Many are simply a disgrace.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Turned it on hoping for a feel-good story. NOOOOOPE. Fuck these idiots.

Of course all the men are deplorable pieces of shit and the women are much more reasonable.

What the hell is wrong with my gender?

Just guessing, but I think those men would tell you that they're better educated and better informed than the women.

Jtendo '82

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
If you have a problem with someone who took the appropriate legal measures to make themselves known to the system and has been paying taxes into the system....I mean, what the hell? You have no leg to stand on trying to make your case, be it morally or fiscally. These people should have no issues becoming citizens whatsoever. Fuck that old man!

There's an argument to be made for deporting people who just come here and take advantage but girl is the poster child for immigration reform.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I'm gonna practice some radical self-care and not watch this garbage, lol.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
These MAGA Neanderthals literally have no fucking clue what they're talking about. I am embarrassed that they even live in my country.

jaytothe

Oct 30, 2017
it baffels me that jimmy kimmel, the guy who ran the man show with girls wearing nothing bouncing around, has turned into this dude. pretty interseting.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe one or two of them will open their mind a smidge. Broadening people's horizons is the best way to teach them tolerance and showing them the human face of a tragedy that they only see and hear about in their media echo chamber might get through to a couple of them the more they think about it.

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck all these pieces of shit.

Heartless cunts. I never want to hear a fucking trump supporter spout that they are good fucking christians. They are garbage human beings that deserve no fucking respect and zero sympathy/empathy when shit hits the fan for them.

Seriously, I would fucking laugh and walk away from these assholes if they needed my help in any way, shape, or form.

Zero respect.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Then America should be dismantled and the land should be returned to Native Americans. We're all here under unjust conditions.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
This is why I scream fuck every republican and fuck every trump supporter.

You can't be a worse human being than this. You just can't.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
If you have a problem with someone who took the appropriate legal measures to make themselves known to the system and has been paying taxes into the system....I mean, what the hell? You have no leg to stand on trying to make your case, be it morally or fiscally. These people should have no issues becoming citizens whatsoever. Fuck that old man!

There's an argument to be made for deporting people who just come here and take advantage but that first girl with the baby is the poster child for immigration reform.
It boils down to "I don't like foreigners/brown people, but I won't say that out loud, so I dance around it by giving all of these other, more logical-sounding reasons." It's the same way that all "arguments" against LGBT (whether religious or some reason) eventually boil down to "I think gay/transgender people are icky".

I can't bring myself to finish the video. There's only so much debate and facts that you can present to people before you tell them to fuck off.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Cognitive dissonance is a motherfucker and so many people in this country are in it for themselves and themselves alone. It's always about themselves and fuck everyone else and honestly this is the reason we are where we are as a country with the delusion that we are some great bastion of the world. Many are simply a disgrace.

Couldn't watch.

I agree, we are all in it for ourselves (it seems like most of the time) and its refreshing that some can be honest about it.

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
There's no reaching Trump supporters. Why even bother?
Because people (many well intentioned democrats) still refuse to believe the extent to which republicans are awful. They still want to view them as these innocent victims that don't understand the implications of their actions. It's important for people to see this.

There's a reason that democrats thought it was literally impossible for Trump to win. They didn't want to believe that the majority of republicans would stoop that low.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Man, those two MAGA guys were insufferable. Also, the one lady wearing the giant cross necklace really irritated me. If these people actually believed in the teachings of Christ, they would be all about DACA recipients staying in this country. I'm so sick of the hypocrisy of Christians. It's getting harder and harder to want to stay in this country.

EDIT: Holy fuck the young MAGA dude is the worst! I love when conservatives pull the "it's unconstitutional" card. They think it can just dismiss every argument someone is about to make, and in their head, they won.

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And people think there's any arguing with these folks, that there's some amount of compassion left in them.

There might have been at the start of 45's term, but anyone still on his bandwagon can never be redeemed. There's no humanity in these...things, I can't call them human as to call something human implies that they have compassion.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
We need to keep fighting to make people who lack empathy the real minority.

Last edited:

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

She got so angry when she said that. She wants to see Esmeralda's life ruined like if Esmeralda was the one who took her eye.

And then you had that guy joking around saying the other 700,000 people should be deported, too. This is just a big game for them all.

Johnny Blaze

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
DE
Maybe one or two of them will open their mind a smidge. Broadening people's horizons is the best way to teach them tolerance and showing them the human face of a tragedy that they only see and hear about in their media echo chamber might get through to a couple of them the more they think about it.
Hahaha, good one!

Guerrilla

Oct 28, 2017
The USA was a mistake...

Seriously though, this is sickening. These people are not even that stupid, just completely heartless assholes. This is unbelievably sad and my day just got a little worse.... and I'm not even American.