Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

giphy.gif

Ultimadrago

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Bye Bye Trump! These memes have been great, but even greater has been getting Trump out of office.

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
Are they seriously not going to call it until a recount?
Just call it anyway FFS.
They should, but GA SoS already stated yesterday that there was going to be a guaranteed recount. Rule in the state is that all elections which finish with a margin of < 0.5% are automatically recounted.

So just keeping an eye on the numbers at this point as kind of a formality.

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
My partner and I were grocery shopping the moment it happened and immediately the area around the Parkside/Flatbush av corner of Prospect Park erupted with people gathering, cheering, banging pots and pans, car horns honking...it was simply amazing. I'll never forget it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The feed from the Biden event is kind of nice to have on the background to make up for not having any big celebrations by me

Oct 28, 2017
Hey y'all, I posted earlier but I have had a few drinks. I am so happy... I am watching David Byrne's American Utopia. There was a sequence where they yelled out the names of black people murdered by the police, and it really affected me. Then I thought about how today went. I am so overcome with emotion right now. We have so much left to do, but today was a step in the right direction. I love you all.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Any idea when the Georgia recount will be and when it will be done? Asking just because I want the state called already, not because I fear it flipping back to Mr. Dipshit.

I believe someone many many pages back said they won't certify until like the end of November. Recounts don't start until after that point

Transistor

Outer Wilds Ventures Test Pilot
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Hey y'all, I posted earlier but I have had a few drinks. I am so happy... I am watching David Byrne's American Utopia. There was a sequence where they yelled out the names of black people murdered by the police, and it really affected me. Then I thought about how today went. I am so overcome with emotion right now. We have so much left to do, but today was a step in the right direction. I love you all.
I'm so glad you're happy, man. You deserve it. Glad you're here to celebrate with us.

Red Comet

Jan 6, 2018
Happened to be in Harrisburg today visiting family so I stopped out at the capitol building to see what was going on. A few Trump supporters waiving flags and trying to start some chant but it got drowned out by chants of "Biden". I was proud.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to hear you're celebrating and happy! It's been a great day, and there's a lot to do, but I hope you can enjoy this and be happy.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

I hope today filled you with life, friend.

ruttyboy

Oct 29, 2017
Imagine how demoralising it must be to man the phone lines at that 'Trump War Room' fraud hotline place. You'd never know when you pick up the phone whether it's going to be someone trolling or a delusional nutcase. I can only image they're the people in the whole world most certain there's no fraud :D