captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Yea I posted this in a other thread. I saw Jon Favreau say he should do this as an ad and not minutes later its an ad on bidens Twitter.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
It'd work better if it wasn't so obvious Trump is being sarcastic/insincere there.

But we've long established that when Trump is being "sarcastic" he speaks in a tone that sounds completely frank and direct.

You know, like when he kids about being a dictator and abolishing all of America's laws and traditions to suit his needs of the moment.

xaosslug

Oct 27, 2017
and honestly this is why Trump will lose come November - it's not that conservatives hate him or don't agree with him, because a lot of them actually DO share his beliefs and like the moves he's making. It's that Trump won't shut up. He won't keep it cute and he keeps exposing the dirty, conservative underbelly. That's why he's gonna lose. lol

Zodzilla

Oct 25, 2017
Just a beautiful ad. Works on pretty much anyone except the diehards who were never going to change anyways.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
when did the orange shitgoblin say this?

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I laughed.

But holy hell, this is the state of things now. Political ads being basically Twitter trolling. Don't get me wrong, it was funny. And I know it's Trump's fault that it got this way. But it's still depressing in a way, you know?