Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So a liter a day and 3 packs. Sure. That isn't even that crazy. I'd give his liver 5 more years max and his lungs 10 though if he actually sustains it.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He claimed that he had sex with a whale. He just says dumb shit on Twitter for a laugh, I wouldn't take this seriously.

He is genuinely nuts though, and (of course) a huge cryptocurrency buff.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
This is irresponsible, now people who follow him would think they can just do that and be fine.

Regardless dude has a dick to eat this year.

Countdown website
dickening.com

The Story of John McAfee's Bitcoin Bet

Details on John McAfee's Bitcoin bet. How it all started and how much theory is hidden in the background of the show.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Well he used to accidentally poison himself with homemade bath salts that made you jerk off till you bled, so by comparison he's living pretty clean these days.

Tygerjaw

Oct 25, 2017
EY9WxcaWoAg_STY

Hesitation is defeat, Sekiro.
Well played good sir, well played.

Deleted member 3010

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's not impossible, there are some folks who treat themselves like absolute shit the entirety of their lives and live up to their 80's. It just...happens lol, I wouldn't recommend anyone to live like that though.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Can't say if I believe him because he's crazy enough to actually do it, or I don't believe him because he's crazy. I'm leaning more towards him actually drinking that much at least. Maybe not every day though.

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure Slash admitted the same thing during GnR's heyday. Something like 2 quarts of vodka and 3 packs of smokes.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I see McAfee's all out of sorts that Joe Exotic blocked his shine.

I'm sorry, Johnny, but you're just not as trailer park fabulous as you'd like to believe. You're like the diet coke of glamorous rednecks.

Last edited:

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
If you'd told me last year I would see John McAfee eat his own dick on national television I'd be like nawww.

In 2020 that's just a Tuesday (or whatever day).

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
Even at the height of my smoking days 20 years ago I could never smoke 1 pack a day let alone 3.

chaostrophy

Oct 27, 2017
I love how he's @officialmcafee on twitter with a blue checkmark. I enjoy the potential of buttoned-down corporate IT security people who work with McAfee software being exposed to John's sordid life. I imagine conversations in the company's marketing department weighing the cost of renaming and rebranding the company vs. how long they expect John to stay alive.

Amibguous Cad

Oct 25, 2017
Can confirm that the alcohol number is realistic, people can get up to some pretty absurd level of tolerance in the late stages of alcoholism. I was doing about 3/4ths of that when my addiction was really bad, and I'm much smaller than McAfee.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I can down a pint of whiskey in a few hours, but drinking that much would kill you pretty quickly.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
what a lightweight on the cigs, a old hollywood woman did 120 a day
Tallulah Brockman Bankhead
In her personal life, Bankhead struggled with alcoholism and drug addiction, smoked around 120 cigarettes per day, and was known for her promiscuous sex life with both men and women;

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
>Clicks on Twitter profile
>Sees a pic of an presumably underaged guy having sex with a dead whale
>I'm on a watchlist now

AlphaCookie

Nov 6, 2017
Washington
Gotdamn, I drink a fifth of whiskey on my Saturdays, and that generally prevents me from standing up and thus sleeping on the floor in the living room for the night. I think my kidneys and what would be left of my liver would catch fire if I was drinking 2.5x that daily.

I could believe the cigarettes though, my Grandpa used to smoke like a chimney and lived into his 70s before the family bone cancer genetics caught up.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
So he intentionally causes illness so that he can cure it.

Just like the business model for McAfee Antivirus...