sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Just announced by Araki himself at the press event for the Osaka Jojo gallery.

No images or video just yet. He literally just blurted it out at the end, but press will be getting media on their way out so expect more soon.

Here are our boyz

DgMl8MqVQAA_deS.jpg:large

and official site: http://jojo-animation.com/

DgMtZZrUwAAZ3y2.png:large

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Hooray. It was going to come regardless, but still excited.

I'm really looking forward to seeing fights get weird in animated form. Far weirder than 3/4.

RoyaleDuke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nowhere
Yeah this is going to be weird, but I'm so hyped to see part 4 in English already, I dunno if I can take watching part 5 as well!

Oct 25, 2017
They're really hoping to put this out in fall? I sure hope it's not going to be David Production again then. With all the other productions David Production has going, and with key staff on earlier Jojo parts such as Toshiyuki Kato being tied up, I can't see how they could hope to put out a decent product that soon.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

I mean that trademark back in January pretty much confirms it, but this really seals the deal.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Great to hear, but David Pro is kind of busy right now, aren't they? I don't know how to feel about a different studio handling it.

Atrophis

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I can finish off part 4 now. Was holding off because I didn't want to wait forever for the next part.

Dhoom

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Probably next fall, not this fall. That seems way too soon, and there isn't even any art or PV's for it.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
HELL YES
They're really hoping to put this out in fall? I sure hope it's not going to be David Production again then. With all the other productions David Production has going, and with key staff on earlier Jojo parts such as Toshiyuki Kato being tied up, I can't see how they could hope to put out a decent product that soon.
Oh no.