• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017

For those who are wondering, Manga Mogura is pretty reliable about information. He also has also revealed information that JoJo's Bizzare Adventure will be getting a spin-off with the story b Kouhei Kadono (Boogiepop and Others) and the art Tasuku Karasuma (No Guns Life)and will be centered around the protagionst of Part 4 - Josuke and Hol Horse

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if nuJojo hol horse is going to be a protag in the short story, would be real fuckin' roundabout to get to that point (no pun intended I swear to god)

Also shit, Araki's already gearing up for part 9? Man's working that stone mask power to the max

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Jojolion's ending came out already? How was it, satisfactory or rushed like everyone expected?

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hear me out!

What if we finally get an explanation to this (Spoiler for Part 4)

458px-Boy_Pushing_Tomoko%27s_Car.png

Ionic

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Whatever part 9 is, I hope it gives a little extra closure to Jojolion because I don't see this final chapter managing to do it.

InfiniteKing

Oct 26, 2017
luckyland presents Jojo lands?

Man I wish it were the continuing adventures of Josuke tbh. Yeah yeah the manga went on for 10 years but still.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm very happy he's doing this, ending it on part 8 would not have been satisfactory at all.

Hope the next one is more grander in scope.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
After hoe bad the last fifth or so of Jojolion was I can't get hyped for this.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Jojolion's ending came out already? How was it, satisfactory or rushed like everyone expected?

The chapter isn't out and won't be for a bit yet, but they pulled a part 5 where the last chapters seemed to go off on a massive diversion so anyone who was unhappy with the status of the plot 2 chapters before it ended most likely still will be

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. Confirmed already? Pray for Araki's health. Feels like my man just keeps on writing lol. So Gappy and Hol Horse? I haven't made it too far in 8, but has Hol Horse been revealed in this universe yet?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Woah, really thought Araki was done after JJL but it seems not. Let's fucking go.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
P9 hype!

Also hyped to see Josuke again. Hopefully we see Giorno again too at some point.

Jul 19, 2020
Part 9 is gonna need a hell of an interesting premise to get me interested after how bad Part 8 has been the last couple years. Maybe a halfway decent female protag again too, to make up for how Yasuho was handled.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know we were allowed to have more Hol Horse in our lives.

Hol Horse was cooler than all of the heroes so fuck yeah I'm in.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's just a spin off that isn't being written or drawn by Araki. We know nothing about Part 9 other than JoJo Lands being the tentative name

My bad. It's early in the morning and this thread is the first thing I saw lol. Not being written or drawn by Araki is interesting for sure.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My bad. It's early in the morning and this thread is the first thing I saw lol. Not being written or drawn by Araki is interesting for sure.

It's cool. I think it's being written by the same person who did Purple Haze Feedback so I imagine it's something along the lines of that. We'll probably find out more soon though.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Well that's a relief. Jojolion has been great but it would have sucked if it turned out to be the final part of the series. The title JoJo Lands gives me the impression that this will be a celebration which is much more fitting.

Also down for a proper spin-off. JoJo sparks a lot of creativity, much more than any other series I know of, so I'm down for other people getting the chance to do something with it.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Josuke and Hol Horse sounds like a shitpost

Can't wait to learn how Hol manages to hit himself with his own bullets this time.

Sargerus

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so there is P9 called Jojolands AND a spin-off of P4 with Josuke and Hol Horse?

Enthus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
More Josuke is always welcome.

Now I just need Viz to localize the older spin-offs that Araki himself made.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
As was stated by the others, I hope we get another female lead for Part 9 (a Black woman, perhaps?). And hey, I'm down for more Josuke & Hol Horse.