excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
See Marvel? You can make non medicore movies and still make millions. But of ource you're not capable of making good movies, keep up with your teenage movies.

At least Marvel films are more mature than the Paw Patrol franchise whose target demographic you're clearly part of.

Why not just be happy a movie you liked did well instead of being so aggro miserable and hyperbolic?

Last edited:

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least Marvel films are more mature than the Paw Patrol franchise whose target demographic you're clearly part of.

Why not just be happy a movie you liked did well instead of being so aggro miserable and hyperbolic?
He has a point, its a relief to see a comic book movie reject the Marvel formula and achieve spectacular results, hope we see more studios back original stories that can stand on their own.

Oct 26, 2017

RealCaringCentipede-size_restricted.gif

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It was a dull, shallow slog of a movie that is nowhere near as smart as it likes to think it is, utterly failing at aping the Scorsese movies that it so wants to be. Just go watch The King of Comedy instead.

I just got out of it and this is correct, I thought there was no point to it. He did a great job but yeah it was whatever.

Lua

Aug 9, 2018
I don't necessarily need more R movies going foward, but i hope this tells warner that individual movies can work, and would probably set them way more apart to marvel than if they tried to make a "dark cinematic universe" again.

Blunt

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone explain to me how it is "the highest grossing R rated film ever" when the all time box office chart still shows The Matrix Reloaded as a bigger earner ?

KingM

Oct 28, 2017