Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
EDEbBjSXkAE3P8K

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"We are all clowns"

Christ, the Alt Right is going to be insufferable with this shit.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Joaquin is probably going to nail whatever the fuck he wants to nail to the board with this one, whether or not it's a movie as a whole worth anything considering the pedigree of the director and co-writer (I hope Silver took a larger chunk of this movie over) is another.

I'll definitely still watch it purely for Joaquin.

nilbog

Movie Aficionado
Oct 25, 2017
Heath Ledger laid the foundation

Now Joaquin gonna slay this...no doubt

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
If you came in not knowing that Joker was a comic villain, you would think this movie was about the rags to riches story of the greatest clown the world has ever known.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Him painting his tongue really squicked me out

Looks really really good, and really well made trailer as I don't really know the story beyond "Joker origin."

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Still hoping this movie ends up being good. Whether it's good or not though, Joaquin Phoenix is going to kill it with his performance.

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
I still don't get what this is. Joker, but it's realistic and he has a real origin instead of being a mysterious mad villain running counter to Batman? And there's seemingly no other connection to the DC heroes or whatever.

I mean, I'll see it for Phoenix, and because my kids are excited about it, but I'm struggling to connect, at least with these trailers. Feels like it could be about any random guy who is "off" and then goes on to get fucked by society until he fucks it back.

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
This looks amazing and refreshing break from the usual comic schlock we see these days. Looks like it could be a Fight Club like dive into mental illness.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Joaquin Phoenix trying to make damn sure Joker is a two-time Oscar winner from the looks of it.

And did he go through the same body transformation that Christian Bale did for The Machinist? Because, damn.....

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This looks like they are going for something and I can respect that, but it didn't really do much for me. Phoenix looks great, but actors can do great work in roles that just don't hit me like I wish they did.

Something about the dry, dreary vibe the film seems to be going for might be what's putting me off.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
The trailers have been really good. I wouldn't be surprised if in the end, the trailers are better than the movie. But I hope it turns out good. If nothing else Phoenix is gonna tear it up.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
First movie based on a comic book character I'm actually hyped to see, holy shit. That is intense

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
These trailers give me the impression that someone had a movie but couldn't get funding or whatever unless they painted it to look like the joker...

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
"We are all clowns"

Christ, the Alt Right is going to be insufferable with this shit.
The alt right is always insufferable , so nothjng new there. They're just going to latch onto something else.

As per the trailer. Looking good. Pretty excited it's going far, far away from suicide squad joker.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think this looks very good at all, maybe it will be but it feels like a great actor in a movie that doesn't need to exist.