Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They're going to have to appeal all that in Federal court.
The judge is obviously hyper biased and/ or incompetent.

BossLackey

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I really hate how we're at this stage where old people completely ignorant of the capabilities of technology are in positions of power.

Or this guy wanted some bullshit to believe in.

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
So the US is a banana republic. I can't believe they are allowed to enter complete fantasy speculation with no prewarning. You could just say God did it, prove me wrong dude.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
We working hard for that failed state, third world Country, kangaroos court, status.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Shit's been rigged from the jump but the prosecution has repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Kyle was breaking curfew? No proof beyond the word of a single officer. One of the guys Kyle shot brought in as a key witness? Guy basically admits that he started the skirmish. Kyle's motive and background? Duhhhh how about all them violent video games amirite.

Even a fully impartial judge and jury would likely throw out everything but the gun charge at the rate this is going. Which only makes the judge's behavior all the more egregious. He does not need to do this shit, but he's gonna do it anyway because lol get triggered libz.

To be fair part of this is because the judge said no you can't bring up his ties to a white supremacist group and no you can't enter in to evidence that he mentioned a bit before this night that he wished he had a gun to shoot thieves

Nov 1, 2021
The judge and jury fall for the same crying bullshit the cops who assaulted Rodney King pulled in 1994. Time is a literal flat circle for racists; and if Kyle Rittenhouse doesn't get charged for anything, I honestly bet a crispy $5 bill that his head will be on a metaphorical (not physical) platter.

Oct 29, 2017
Add this to the list of the past few years where I just feel like I'm on crazy pills. Like, get this dude off the bench yesterday, he's unfit to be a judge.

joe1138

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait for the defense's next motion...

hwj3dS.gif

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
What a fucking farce this whole thing has been. Complete embarrassment and undermining of the US judicial process.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
This judge is a goddamn piece of shit. How is this fucker, this biased, allowed on courts.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Shit's been rigged from the jump but the prosecution has repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Kyle was breaking curfew? No proof beyond the word of a single officer. One of the guys Kyle shot brought in as a key witness? Guy basically admits that he started the skirmish. Kyle's motive and background? Duhhhh how about all them violent video games amirite.

Even a fully impartial judge and jury would likely throw out everything but the gun charge at the rate this is going. Which only makes the judge's behavior all the more egregious. He does not need to do this shit, but he's gonna do it anyway because lol get triggered libz.

I don't even understand the dismissing of Rittenhouse breaking curfew due to of lack of evidence. The alleged crime took place after 11pm and he was a minor who was *alone* in a different state than the one in which he lives at the time of the incident according to accepted testimony that's already been admitted in the case... What more proof do you need? All of that information is already part of the court's record. He was out after curfew.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
Even in a case of gross incompetence/ judge is obviously bought/ biased or under influence?

correct. Double jeopardy statutes would apply. The only way they can try him again are if a mistrial is declared (the judge would have to do so, not happening) or in the case of a hung jury

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Trial has been a sham since the word go. Find something else to spend your energy on. You won't find justice here

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever you see someone do something bad or stupid, keep in mind you might actually be seeing AI logarithms.
Joke aside, it is just sad how this has been unfolding.

Skyscourge

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2020
I don't know why everyone is acting so incredulous here. Both the defense and prosecution lawyers are not experts on video imaging and are allowed to bring up concerns about the video evidence. They just had an expert explain how he edited the videos that were accepted as evidence without confounding the quality or possibly introducing artefacts/algorithmic guessing. The prosecution then motioned to have their videos go through the same process and be accepted as evidence and the judge accepted.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
This guy is so prejudiced towards Rittenhouse that even if the jury found him guilty, the judge would probably override it and let him go.

Skyscourge

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2020
Looks like the defense is now arguing about the images edited by another editor. Prosecution is objecting.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
If Rittenhouse isn't convicted, it's obvious that the case would be appealed.
You can't appeal a criminal case if you're found not guilty.

Double Jeopardy. They would need to come up with new evidence that supports new charges.

This is it. If he gets off here he's home free.

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
they're railroading the victims (to the point that they cannot even call them victims in court), rather than the defendant. not something you see too often outside of cases with a very connected, wealthy defendant.

this is a system designed mainly to throw as many people in prison as possible. keep that in mind as we watch these events unfold.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
feel bad for the victims that get no justice here. clown shit all-around laid bare for all to see. white supremacy runs very deep

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who has studied computer science, the mistaken use of "logarithms" is both hilarious and pathetic.