shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone completed Puyo Puyo for the completion? It's a nightmare for me. I'm wondering if anyone would be able to shareplay with me for this part
I've managed it, but its pretty tough to do in part of having to wait for that final character to spawn, and because its still somewhat luck based as if the AI gets an amazing chain, your definitely up against it. Look up some strats on Youtube if you've not already, basically piling up stuff on one half of the screen randomly, then trying to build chains from there. Its not exactly a science, took me a few tries but it did work... eventually (and only just about at that!)

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Finally finished the story mode of this with about 28% completion lol, but I loved every minute of the journey.

Just felt less obligated to follow though with some of the side stories, just weren't as appealing or captivating to me as Yakuza 0's. Might follow through with the VR games though, that was fun!

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
Judgment is currently below 12 Euro and on sale, is it worth getting? I played a bit of some Yakuza games, but never got around to finish one of them.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Judgment is currently below 12 Euro and on sale, is it worth getting? I played a bit of some Yakuza games, but never got around to finish one of them.

Miaoww!

(Yes, it is, first person drone racing is worth the 12 euros alone. And Kaito is a great supporting character.)

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

It's a fun standalone game sprinkled with detective mechanics, I think it's worth the purchase.

Great game, I wonder if future Yakuza games will have English voice actors now

I mean, 7/Like A Dragon is getting a dub featuring George Takei, so that seems to be the plan going forward.

Fxp

Oct 27, 2017
Just bought it during latest PSN sale and it's great way to spend time while waiting for next "proper" Yakuza game. It's not not combat-heavy and a blast to explore.

Oct 27, 2017
Just bought it during latest PSN sale and it's great way to spend time while waiting for next "proper" Yakuza game. It's not not combat-heavy and a blast to explore.

Just you wait.

Was really enjoying the murder mystery storyline and then came the Yakuza series staple of real estate disputes / conspiracies centred around land and sucked the fun out of that.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished. Fantastic game, only bits I didn't enjoy were the tailing segments.

Hope it sold well enough to get a sequel. I plan on finishing off the bits and pieces I need for the platinum trophy tomorrow.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished. Fantastic game, only bits I didn't enjoy were the tailing segments.

Hope it sold well enough to get a sequel. I plan on finishing off the bits and pieces I need for the platinum trophy tomorrow.
And done! :D

qL70T4V.jpg
09i3ZSo.png

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
If there is more judgment I want tailing to be cut out and all resources put into making the courtroom more engaging and fun liked those segments a lot but I want them to be fleshed out way more. Maybe use them even for some sidestories.

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
Another bump for this thread because I finally beat this game.

I really enjoyed it and, like others in this thread, hope they come out with another. As per all Yakuza games, it could've used some editing but I wound up feeling pretty happy with the main narrative despite the bloat. Combat needs more variety and fewer encounters (both in the open world and in the story). I haven't played Yakuza Like a Dragon yet and I'm curious if making it turn based would've made it better or worse.

One of my biggest gripes is the mortal wounds system. Too easy to get randomly wounded while trying to do something else and the only cure for it (as far as I knew) was in one far corner of the map.

Loved the characters and the detective-related gameplay bits (thought it was so cool that they had different mini games for different types of locks). If they make more, I hope they lean more into being a detective vs. a brawler.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Mortal wound was by far the worst part of the game, had it worn off over time it might have been workable but taking a permanent hit to your health was not a good idea.

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
I would love another Judgment game provided they get rid of tailing missions.

I didn't mind the tailing missions so long as the targets weren't going off out-of-sight in one direction and then coming immediately back at you with no place to hide (which didn't happen often). But they did all wind up being pretty similar so the sequel would need to shake up the formula.