Oct 25, 2017
So this delightful fun physics based action RPG adventure being developed by Fishlicka has been updating for some time now and can be played on Itch.io
I would talk about the plot or even the gameplay but, I believe these photos and video would be more than sufficient.

Basically, there's loot, you kill monsters for juice which is pretty much like souls from Dark souls where you can spend them for permanent upgrades and there's a few bosses to smack about with your floppy body.

I recommend it, 5/5, GOTG

fishlicka.itch.io

Juice Galaxy (formerly Juice World) by fishlicka

Floppy ragdoll rpg sandbox with physics-based combat

Video:

Screens:
Ir%2BoKX.jpg

ECQaRY.png

EeC1Wn.png

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
So this delightful fun physics based action RPG adventure being developed by Fishlicka has been updating for some time now and can be played on Itch.io
I would talk about the plot or even the gameplay but, I believe these photos and video would be more than sufficient.

Basically, there's loot, you kill monsters for juice which is pretty much like souls from Dark souls where you can spend them for permanent upgrades and there's a few bosses to smack about with your floppy body.

I recommend it, 5/5, GOTG

fishlicka.itch.io

Juice Galaxy (formerly Juice World) by fishlicka

Floppy ragdoll rpg sandbox with physics-based combat

Video:

Screens:
Ir%2BoKX.jpg

ECQaRY.png

EeC1Wn.png

I gather the name change was due to the rapper lol good choice though looks like fun

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like something jim sterling would have dunked on 5 years ago