LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
At this point, I'm just in it for the ride. Don't care what it is. I'm down for it somehow being Yuta, or someone possessing Gojo, or just literally being his ghost. Who knows.

The vibraslap to me is hilarious. As someone who's used one before as a percussionist for a few moments I thought that they he could use the swap when it rattles, and when you strike the thing it rattles like 10-20 times within a few seconds. I think it's not quite that extreme and it's just every time he hits it, because otherwise I was just imagining them flickering in and out incredibly quickly and that seemed silly. Who knows.

Edit: oh wait this translation does say 50 times per second, that's wild

Last edited:

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Sukuna could be seeing Gojo in his head but once the dust clears it's someone else, only the eyes are being emphasize so it could just be that someone else has obtained them

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
nah
I'll win.
Honestly I expect he'll be back but I really don't see the point in it besides "and everybody lived happily ever again" type of a boring ending. There's no real point in bringin him back now, even as a way to deal with Sukuna's DE I feel like there's other ways to deal with this. It'd be more interesting if it really is some kind of specter that Sukuna is seeing as he's about to die and that psyches him out so much it leads to him fucking up and maybe start actually showing some other type of emotion besides "lel git gud" and the one frustration he had with Yuji.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I'd sacrifice all the remaining cast for Gojo back. Screw Yuji and Yuta. I don't gaf about the youth. There's a reason Gojo trends.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Sukuna is seeing Gojo's ghost because he's about to be bisected too. Yuji is making contact after all which allows him to cleave.

Won

Oct 27, 2017
No break after this? Gege's cliffhanger game seems to slacking.

All the binding vow backfire talk made me visualize Gojo popping back together after Sukuna used his new domain, so I hope that is what happened.

But the translation leans hard into this not being a real living breathing Gojo./SPOILER]

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
GNrR2BYWgAAzreS

chocolate

Feb 28, 2018
I doubt the official translation will top "vibraslap"
It will most likely end up being the most mundane name ever.

I'd sacrifice all the remaining cast for Gojo back. Screw Yuji and Yuta. I don't gaf about the youth. There's a reason Gojo trends.

Honestly, me too lol. I loved the older cast more.

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
Mya posting higher res pics.

Ghost of the strongest goes hard

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
Mya saying its Hayime, and not Gojo. Sukuna referred to him as a ghost before. That would be the lamest fucking thing ever lol.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Mya saying its Hayime, and not Gojo. Sukuna referred to him as a ghost before. That would be the lamest fucking thing ever lol.

That's not Mya, it's someone pretending to be his burner account. They've gotten a bunch of things wrong before like saying Sukuna's domain used 10 shadows a few weeks ago.

It's also clearly Gojo. It's his hair and eyes.

thermopyle

Nov 8, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Bring the Honored One back.

Sukuna deserves the biggest jumpjutsu kaisen defeat ever. Make it as pathetic as possible to the point Fraudkuna is crawling on the ground blubbering like a baby.

Lamine

Nov 28, 2023
editor saying an "unmistakable eyes" and the "strongest sorcerer". That ain't hayime lolll

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
I need to just throw my PC and phone away from like Wednesday to Sunday because I am unable to not get spoiled elsewhere on the internet.

That said, boy oh boy!

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
The thing giving me doubts that this is Sukuna seeing Gojo's ghost as he's about to die is that Uraume is still around

Granted, Hakari vs Uraume has become such an afterthought that I guess Gege could wrap it up in a few panels at the start of next chapter, but unless that happens why would Sukuna lose first

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
With how bad the fanbase is when it comes to spoilers, anime onlys are gonna get spoiled en mass that Gojo died and came back (assuming it's legit) before the Culling Game even starts for them lol

Last edited:

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Shiiiiiiit, Todo coming back got me fucking hype, Gojo coming back would send me through the roof!

I love Yuta, dude is Top 5 JJK charachters for me, so I hope he is also healed and doing good. But Gojo coming back...HOLY CRAP!

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Gojo hype aside, Todo is super impressive. That man correctly powers up and uses binding vows.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
With how bad the fanbase is when it comes to spoilers, anime onlys are gonna get spoiled en mass that Gojo died and came back (assuming it's legit) before the Culling Game even starts for them lol
I mean the entire reason the "Nah I'd Win" meme became as big as it did was because Gojo ended up losing, as no one did much with it months before

There is no way that is not one of the most well known part of the series

El meso

Oct 27, 2017
On here is my fan fic, hold my hand era, lets lose our shit together :

What is happening to sukuna is The same thing that Happened with The villain in the movie Ghost (that one with Patrick Swayze)

Dude is dead, Yuji killed but he kept going thinking he was alive, thats why yuji is frozen

...everything is frozen since he is dead and is Just waiting to picked up by ghost Gojo.

At The beggining of the Next chapter sukuna will jump from Yuji grasp and Gojo will attack him, they will spar a while until Sukuna notices his own body being slashed at a distance by yuji...that is when Gojo reveal that his ass is dead.

Dont @me

chocolate

Feb 28, 2018
If this is a misdirection, I don't wanna think about the hate mail Gege will receive.

Probably all part of his master plan if so.

JJK is trending #1 worldwide in multiple countries on Twitter, and most likely will again next week.

It would be quite cruel if this was all just a trick lol. I'm sure he knows so many people wanted Gojo to come back, so the anger would be quite palpable if this was Gege trolling.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Scans are out
Todo's 5000 level IQ coming through. That last fakeout was some "you might have outsmarted me, but I outsmarted your outsmarting" shenanigans.

Chapter also confirms Todo was at the Lake Gosho Colony with Yuta. Definitely seems that the sound effect was indeed boogie woogie and Todo helped Yuta blitz Kenjaku.

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
Todo did use Boogie Woogie to help Yuta kill Kenny. People were right about the sound effect.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Todo literally goated

-Avenged Yuki by helping Yuta take out Kenny
-Saved (probably) Maki, Ino, and Miwa from Sukuna's domain
-Is helping Yuji kick the shit out of Sukuna and just outsmarted him with a big brain play

He went from MIA for years to carrying the whole damn squad in two chapters. Boogie Woogie is cracked

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I really really hope that is Gojo alive. It would be such a slap in the face for Sukuna that he actually didn't permanently kill the strongest sorcerer. Dude would instantly shit his pants. Gojo being alive would definitely fix my biggest issue with the arc which was the "Gojo won" to off screen death.

Like some have stated, I want Sukuna to lose in the most pathetic, humiliating way possible.

It's probably just Sukuna's dying vision though. I could see that jump scaring Sukuna into starting the merger.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Yuta mentioned Sukuna has double his cursed energy so Sukuna is only at 50% after all this?

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Todo literally goated

-Avenged Yuki by helping Yuta take out Kenny
-Saved (probably) Maki, Ino, and Miwa from Sukuna's domain
-Is helping Yuji kick the shit out of Sukuna and just outsmarted him with a big brain play

He went from MIA for years to carrying the whole damn squad in two chapters. Boogie Woogie is cracked

He is literally the best character.

chocolate

Feb 28, 2018

neptunez

Apr 21, 2018
Another scenario could be that someone else entirely is saying "domain expansion" and it's showing an illusion of Gojo.

Does anyone in this manga have such an ability? No one comes to mind.

Otherwise, I can't think of any other situation for this outside of that really is Gojo, or Sukuna is delulu from getting slapped silly.
Maybe it's Yuji's DE, and it allows whoever he physically comes into contact with to see the spirit of the dead?

I'm grasping here lol

ChocoBuddy

Apr 9, 2024
Man what a chapter. Goofy ass cursed tool, but insanely effective. Fits Todo as a character

That Gojo cliffhanger is giving me serious One Piece Wano flashbacks, so I'm gonna assume that's not really Gojo.

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people theorizing that Sukuna is not the one casting DE and I'm starting to agree.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Yuta mentioned Sukuna has double his cursed energy so Sukuna is only at 50% after all this?
200w.gif

I doubt the official translation will top "vibraslap"
It will most likely end up being the most mundane name ever.
Vibraslap is the word.
The Principal uses Fly V electric guitar......sure official translation might skip the FLying V part.....but its still an Electric Guitar regardless of translation.
The Vibraslap is a Vibraslap....calling it anything else would be weird as it isnt something that needs to be localized for English speakers, and Gege went out of his way to actually draw a Vibraslap why would they call it anything else?

maxresdefault.jpg