RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I'm leaning towards the Yuji Domain theory, but at the same time it doesn't really make sense. Wouldn't Yuji's Domain have to be the same as Sukuna's, right? He shouldn't be summoning dead people.

A dying hallucination doesn't seem right to me. Feels too early for that. Can't put it past Gege though since he's the guy who gave us "Gojo won" into offscreen asspull

I really don't think it's Yuta. Seems too convoluted.

Just gotta brace myself for a troll and hope for the best. Could be interesting to have Gojo come back in a permanently weakened state, like having to sacrifice Six Eyes and nerfing his CE output in exchange for being healed or something

Ferret

Oct 25, 2017
Gege gonna swerve and go even more stupid than we can imagine with some shit like the Kyoto principal made a cursed doll with the technique taught to him when he killed the other principal and UiUi put Gojo's soul into that dolls core.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Gege gonna swerve and go even more stupid than we can imagine with some shit like the Kyoto principal made a cursed doll with the technique taught to him when he killed the other principal and UiUi put Gojo's soul into that dolls core.

Todo can swap souls from the afterlife with improved Boogie Woogie

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't the six eyes an innate trait people are born with once in a blue moon ? That would leave out any explanation that isn't Gojo himself or some hallucination.

Unless the rules are rewritten on the fly because Yuta took a binding vow or some shit you can't make up beforehand.

If Gege is trolling, I hope it's some glorious trolling, and not some half baked crap.

Or Gege has been reading these Buddhist symbolism posts I never managed to read to the end lol

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
The voting thread made me realize something. When this animated it's going to be wild for a straight season

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Soon

GOOkkjkW0AAGmVv

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Gege killed Gojo in the most troll manner possible

If he's just fucking with us this time and people get pissed at him, then that must be what he wants

Last edited:

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for Sukuna to be defeated, only for bullshit when he resurrects himself from the final missing finger.