• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017

found-this-twitter-and-wow-this-conversation-might-have-v0-wdom4s27g9vc1.jpeg

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
So Kenny found out Sukuna had a dead twin and waited a thousand years to find and have sex with the reincarnation of said twin.

Headcanon: Kenny wanted to fuck Sukuna, but Sukuna wasn't interested, so Kenny went for the next best thing. Sukuna's oncoming downfall is the result of him not wanting to sleep with Kenny a thousand years ago.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And of course the first week I miss spoilers is the hypest chapter in forever lol

To be fair, the past few chapters have been really cool.

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017
Naoya's popularity largely is because his character design lol Which is to say if he was an hot evil woman I'm sure a lot of the internet would suddenly understand his popularity.

Gege can't write, but sure as hell can design.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I see people saying that he's really bolstered by female fans. Lets be honest Naoya is hot. Its just everything else that's trash, buuut that's true for a lot of characters: Geto, Sukuna, etc.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Naoya looking like if Kita from Haikyuu suddenly had opinions on ethics in video game journalism.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I guess he is pretty conventionally attractive. The issue for me is that he isn't even the fun kind of evil, he's mostly just pathetic evil.

Naoya looking like if Kita from Haikyuu suddenly had opinions on ethics in video game journalism.

Naoya is 100% posting the shopped picture of the Fallout show main character's ass and talking about how it's improved.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
All I'm saying is that if you're gonna be a pos, you gotta at least be attractive. I wish people would drag that bum Geto more.

Ok that explains a lot
I want to know if that person is male or female
It'll determine the joke I make

Not sure if its true but people are saying that its a well known female Noayo fan and the votes she has are actually legit and on the behalf of other fans that can't mail them in.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
All I'm saying is that if you're gonna be a pos, you gotta at least be attractive. I wish people would drag that bum Geto more.

Not sure if its true but people are saying that its a well known female Noayo fan and the votes she has are actually legit and on the behalf of other fans that can't mail them in.
Honestly a thirsty fan made more sense then a incel
They're more dedicated
Naoya treats woman like garbage and they still love him
Remember that Jotaro fan (i think is a famous actress lol) that was I think interviewing with Araki and admits to fantasizing about Jotaro calling her names and spitting on her
Araki face was funny
Found it lol

View: https://youtu.be/-SPFbQq-jNg?si=5SX7RzSlU_J4nw3o

MrTharne

May 26, 2023
First time Naoya appears on screen before he says anything, me : "This gotta be the sleaziest dude in the manga. It's oozing from him by just looking at his face."
Three sentences later coming from him : "Bingo."
Just look at his first mugshot :

Huncho

Jun 10, 2020
Ain't your twin's kid, genetically yours too ? I now understand why he hates that kid so much. 🤣

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
10/10 chapter.

Crazy about this chapter presenting one more parallel between this final fight and the one in that other shonen series that's about to end.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
so now that we have full confirmation that Yuji has two techniques, Blood Manipulation and Shrine, I think the change in his arms is just a result of him consuming the cursed painting wombs and the curses physically manifesting in part of his body. It doesn't seem like they grant any sort of extra abilities unless he still has something in his bag.

harleyvwarren

Oct 31, 2022
Illinois
Being compared to Gojo = death sentence
Being compared to Sukuna = Yuji's winning. Hahaha. Sukuna's mad at the very idea that he's rising to his level.
I really like the fan translation. I dread the official translation. Yuji was bred for the Culling Games, as well as to be Sukuna's vessel. Yuji "absorbed" the Death Paintings is an interesting way to put that he ate them.

Last edited:

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
Well I guess I finally got the payoff I wanted to that line. Not sure how I feel about it. Haven't really been a fan of any of the surprise lineage reveals.

2c0b8950b839661a194af9b2564fb74d2bd9c6ed.png

harleyvwarren

Oct 31, 2022
Illinois
This was a great chapter for Yuji, but let us consider the small stuff. We finally saw Ryu! Ino got a hit in! A character that worships Nanami gets to have this cool moment? Good shit.