• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
wow I can't believe we're getting more Sukuna glazing right after the good guys getting the upper hand/s

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
I don't mind sukuna glaze for once since at least the stakes feel higher with Itadori himself fighting him and now that we can finally see his other abilities. One of the things pissing me off most about the stretch of chapters we had earlier in the arc was not just that it was chapters of Sukuna glaze against fodder but that he was still using the same old slashing techniques and punches. At least now we're seeing more from him

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is the one fight Sukuna has to go all out. We are due to his Fuga again. This should be hype

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Okay anything they do to beat Sukuna aside from a restored Gojo magically showing back up is going to feel so silly and contrived. Like I know we are well past that point but come on lmao

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
"Despite including uncertain elements and including binding vows, Ryomen Sukuna had replicated Malevolent Shrine"

I wonder if this is Gege handwaving it, or if Sukuna is going to pay a genuinely high price for this.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
"Despite including uncertain elements and including binding vows, Ryomen Sukuna had replicated Malevolent Shrine"

I wonder if this is Gege handwaving it, or if Sukuna is going to pay a genuinely high price for this.
He sacrificed his ability to call Yuji "brat". A high price indeed.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
So this fight has to be ending soon right? I expected some back and forth after last chapter, but if Sukuna's instantly escalated to nuclear then Yuji's either gotta reach Megumi or pull something out in the next chapter or two

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
lol all the Yuji body swap curse technique speculation went the way of the memory manipulation ct speculation

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so even Yuji acknowledges it's just a super fucked up Malevolent Shrine. Not quite as bad as initially expected.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
"Narrator reveals that Sukuna can't maintain this high level domain for a long time & also cannot capture Maki, who has no CE, within his domain"

This is looking more like Sukuna got spooked by Yuji and pushed the panic button with a desperation attack rather than it being some super secret technique he was saving

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
Guessing we finally learn exactly wtf the Shrine CT is next week. I wonder if it has any other applications other than flames and slashes

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, not as bad as the initial postings made it seem. Basically Sukuna doing a big desperation move and Yuji getting to go against Malevolent Shrine without actually going against Malevolent Shrine.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Before I get annoyed for the umpteenth time, if Sukuna is resorting to slapping down a bunch of binding vows to pull this off, then I'm gonna assume he's in full panic mode, he's desperate and freaking the fuck out, which will only bite him in the ass once it fails to kill Yuji

harleyvwarren

Oct 31, 2022
Illinois
99 seconds and Sukuna's domain collapses. All patched together with binding vows and other elements. He needed room from Yuji's onslaught and this was it. Ends in Flame Arrow being formed without the uncensored word. John Werry will call it "George Foreman grill".

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Megumi can't win anything. Lost his body, lost his technique, now his domain? Kill my boi already.

Ferret

Oct 25, 2017
Sukuna trying to cook. Surprised at the Ui Ui soul swapping reveal but it's fun and adds more context to some old scenes which is nice.

Yuji isn't taking that Fire Arrow to the face, but somebody is. Nasty break.

Place your bets now, will Gege beat the allegations and make it Choso or Ino or will Gege prove just how much they hate women when Maki takes another fire attack to the face?

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sukuna trying to cook. Surprised at the Ui Ui soul swapping reveal but it's fun and adds more context to some old scenes which is nice.

Place your bets now, will Gege beat the allegations and make it Choso or Ino or will Gege prove just how much they hate women when Maki takes another fire attack to the face?
Yeah, it's totally gonna be Maki.
In a just world, that would make her madder and she'd beat the shit out of a depleted Sukuna.

To be fair, she's the one least affected by his domain, so she should be a higher priority.