Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
All this for fucking Megumi, if this mofo aint the most grateful ass person after this

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mei Mei explains there's likely 4 options, and almost all of them fucking suck smh

He def. dying

chocolate

Feb 28, 2018
imagine Yuta still lives in Gojo's body after this.

Immediate life upgrade in that he now has a fucking clan, a fuck ton of money, and is actually hot.

Yuta wins the entire manga if he survives and continues to live in Gojo's body.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I legit think this just means the merger is def happening. Unless Gege is really gonna make Yuji the only one left.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Kusakabe says it's a good plan but it's just not 'humane'

Yuta: "What do you mean 'humane' We're about to fight the historys strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer. If we can win just by throwing away our humanity we shouldn't even be arguing about this"

Damn Yuta

Aly

Oct 27, 2017

Yuta: "What do you mean 'humane' We're about to fight the historys strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer. If we can win just by throwing away our humanity we shouldn't even be arguing about this"

Damn Yuta

Kinda feels like it goes against them ever thinking they could save Megumi, but Yuta's right lol.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Damn Yuta

He's not wrong, but damn

You can see how this was genuinely a last resort thing, it really is fucked up

harleyvwarren

Oct 31, 2022
Illinois
They really didn't include Yuji in any of this. No poker face. Yuta really took Uro's words to heart, I think, when she said he was too nice and that's not good enough to face Sukuna. You have to throw away your humanity to win.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
It's seemingly confirmed Gojo was the one who slaughtered all the higher ups.

Also:
Yuta: "Don't become a monster"
Gojo: "it's impossible, since i was left alone back then, I must catch up"

I do like Gojo realizing he's been too humane and should've killed the higher ups from the start mirroring Yuta's decision in this chapter

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I legit think this just means the merger is def happening. Unless Gege is really gonna make Yuji the only one left.
Basic narrative rules has meant the merger was always going to happen. The real question is whether it gets undone ala FMA or for reals like Evangelion

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
This strat is not humane But I get it.
They need to do some fucked up shit to defeat a monster.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda feels like it goes against them ever thinking they could save Megumi, but Yuta's right lol.

To be fair, no one from the very beginning, including Gojo, has actually pulled back any of their punches when it comes to fighting Sukuna because of Megumi

Gojo didn't give a fuck, they went YOLO with the Executioner Sword and Angel's Technique which would've won them the fight anyways if they worked, Yuji tried to reach out to Megumi sure but otherwise has been brutal and this chapter said he wants to crush Sukuna's heart lol

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Yuta asks if everyone's afraid of becoming some 'monster' to fight Sukuna. Maki rebukes Yuta saying that everyone's just concerned about him

Yuta: "What about Gojo sensei!? Is he not important!? Haven't we been pushing all the burden of becoming a "monster" onto Gojo sensei alone!!?? If Gojo sensei is gone, then who else will be the "Monster"!!? If no one intends to become one, then I will!!"

Yuta's going hard

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yuta out here acting like any of these other people are useful. But seriously I love that speech. Its why I want gojo back even if he's not the strongest anymore.

To be fair, no one from the very beginning, including Gojo, has actually pulled back any of their punches when it comes to fighting Sukuna because of Megumi

Gojo didn't give a fuck, they went YOLO with the Executioner Sword and Angel's Technique which would've won them the fight anyways if they worked, Yuji tried to reach out to Megumi sure but otherwise has been brutal and this chapter said he wants to crush Sukuna's heart lol

That's all fair and true. After this I don't think anyone can say they weren't trying their hardest.

harleyvwarren

Oct 31, 2022
Illinois
One of the better flashbacks, because it's not just explaining a technique, but getting at why Yuta went to this extreme, with some fair pushback from other characters.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Almost everyone in Japan gets merged. Unable to target only Sukuna in the mass. Yuji remains unaffected due to Sukuna twin & womb painting shenanigans. Eyepatch Nobara appears. Hammers a nail into Yuji's heart to kill him & Sukuna only. Says he is THE Jujutsu Kaisen. You are my special plays

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Almost everyone in Japan gets merged. Unable to target only Sukuna in the mass. Yuji remains unaffected due to Sukuna twin & womb painting shenanigans. Eyepatch Nobara appears. Hammers a nail into Yuji's heart to kill him & Sukuna only. Says he is THE Jujutsu Kaisen. You are my special plays

You wrote Peak Fiction my friend. Never let them tell you otherwise.

chocolate

Feb 28, 2018
Doesn't exactly sound like consent coming from Gojo from what I'm reading.

"I'm never losing anyway, so I don't care what happens if I die.. LOL it ain't happening so I'm not going to think much about it."

Also, online, I can't tell if people are happy or angry about this outcome.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
this chapter is fascinating. I was definitely not expecting Yuta to copy Ken's technique and take Gojo's body, Definitely a crazy thing for Yuta to do.

Not sure why people think this is dumb, it makes perfect sense as a last resort plan. Very interested to see what comes next…with "Gojo", Yuji and Todo there it seems like an absolute fucking slam dunk for the good guys at this point, but I'm sure Sukuna will find some shit to pull to put them on the ropes one more time.

IT would be absolutely fucking hilarious for Gege to kill "Gojo"/Yuta with a world cutting slash for the second time though. I kinda wanna see it just to see the extreme amount of salt lol

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017

"I'm never losing anyway, so I don't care what happens if I die.. LOL it ain't happening so I'm not going to think much about it."

In response to your last line; Think it's seen as better than it could have been so people are relived, but not what a lot of people wanted.

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021

biggest rage I see is from Yuji Stans who are insecure about him being upstaged lol. The Gojo diehards probabaly too but I'm seeing the yuji stans crashing out right now

Ferret

Oct 25, 2017
Who is Uro again?

Who is Fujiwara and Sugawara as well? Have we ever seen them? God I think I've forgotten most of the characters names at this point.

Uro was the lady who could manipulate the sky with her CT. Fujiwara was the clan she was from and a big Jujutsu clan during the Heian era that was destroyed by Sukuna. Sugawara is an ancestor of Gojo and Yuta and a big vengeful spirit.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
"Gojo then asks his students to go away cuz he doesn't want them to see a bloody side, especially since he doesn't know what he's about to do is right."

That fact he's saying this in front of Maki is hilarious.

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
Ooo so instead of Soul Transfer into the body Yuta brain jacked it. Didn't really think Kenny's brain stuff was a technique but a product of their experiments but it works

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
honestly, the funniest part of this whole chapter is Sukuna just pushing Yuji aside when he's palm deep in his chest lmao.

Like, Yuji what are you Doing!!!??

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get why Gege was keeping it sorta vague before, but glad to fully confirm he did kill the elders