Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Gege will forever be a coward in my eyes

He should've ended last weeks chapter with this panel:
0sQdwI3.jpeg

That would've been a fun week.
Hey there's a fringe theory that Kenny planted a failsafe in his CT and that he is gonna take over after the 5 minutes are up.

So maybe Gege is saving up

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Hey there's a fringe theory that Kenny planted a failsafe in his CT and that he is gonna take over after the 5 minutes are up.

So maybe Gege is saving up
When I first saw Yujo, I just bust out laughing because I thought Kenjaku took over Gojo.

But honestly at this point, I wouldn't mind him coming back because Kenny went out like a bitch

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
When I first saw Yujo, I just bust out laughing because I thought Kenjaku took over Gojo.

But honestly at this point, I wouldn't mind him coming back because Kenny went out like a bitch
Just as Yuta is winning and about to end this fight, Kenny takes over and him and Sukuna laugh at Yuji like Mahito and Sukuna did all those arcs ago.

The interminable fight gets extended.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Whatever everyones thoughts are on the fight, we can all at least agree that that last double page spread goes hard, damn.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018

Kenny is the expert on sorcerers coming back to life. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the merger baby Sukuna/Megumi ingested was modified to act like Sukuna fingers/death paintings wombs.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
This is really dumb, but I'll put some respect on Yuta's name

When the five minutes is up, I need a leftover fragment of Gojo's soul to show up just to save Yuta, his last act could be to help his best student. That's where the copium has been redirected to

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Here I thought Yuta couldn't be any more HIM. I guess he did pretty much die when Sukuna cut him.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
This is really dumb, but I'll put some respect on Yuta's name

When the five minutes is up, I need a leftover fragment of Gojo's soul to show up just to save Yuta, his last act could be to help his best student. That's where the copium has been redirected to
After Kenjaku takes over you'll have both Gojo and Geto's soul fragments holding him back so that Yuji or whoever can take him out.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly liked the chapter. It was great development for Yuta, and super unexpected tbh. When i saw the spoilers i thought it was Kenny lmao.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
The writing was good this chapter, much better send off for Gojo's character and the decision here fits Yuta's character well

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Is it ever explained why Fumihiko doesn't fight Sukuna?

His CT is really unpredictable and could hit him hard

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
great chapter

although with Yuji, Todo and 'Gojo' there it seems like this should just be a slam dunk for them at this point, so interested to see what Sukuna pulls out of his bag this time to prolong this lol

Also I selfishly want Sukuna to kill Gojo with the world slash a second time because the salt would be hilarious

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Yuji has it rough. HE was trying to get revenge for Choso before getting punched because he was distracted by his dead teacher suddenly showing up again because no one told him the plan.
I said it before but Gege already set a believable way for Yuji to win with Sukuna being fucked up by black flashes which were told lowers output, burnout from desperate domain and Todo
Plus others have survived thanks to todo unless Gege faked us out

But Gota is cool I guess lol

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I said it before but Gege already set a believable way for Yuji to win with Sukuna being fucked up by black flashes which were told lowers output, burnout from desperate domain and Todo
Plus others have survived thanks to todo unless Gege faked us out

But Gota is cool I guess lol
Yeah, Yuji literally could have just crushed Sukuna's heart which would have caused this new domain to collapse before it did any damage. Which is why this mainly feels like Gege extended the fight a bit longer to get this idea out there.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I already was on the Yuta train, that they swapped their bodies was unexpected but it explains the hair compared to just the eyes being changed out as was my theory last week. I guess Yuta got cut in half too, now he is the strongest guy around.
Now with the MCs having had all the villain markings so far, obviously we're gonna get Nobara with Mahito's scars but with full control of the soul after all the crazy bs Sukuna and Yuta will be up to in the next 10 weeks.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
If Yuji killed Sukuna this chapter, then, yeah, it would be cathartic. But Yuji would be right back to where he was at the end of Shibuya. Yuji hasn't grown. The cog mentality was necessary as a temporary way to keep himself going, but it shouldn't be his last stop.

He's still leaning on the cog mentality, he's still leaning on Megumi's "start by saving me" speech, he's still consumed by self-hate, he's still planning on dying, he still doesn't have a purpose or role outside of Sukuna. There's a more complete version of Yuji out there, and that should be the one who beats Sukuna.

Then again, the series has done Yuji dirty since Shibuya, so it's possible Yuji just beats Sukuna without any actual character development because the story requires it. But if Gege's willing to focus on character writing, like he did during Choso death's chapter and this one, then Yuji getting pushed aside this chapter could work out in the long term.

Last edited:

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand the explanation that Yuta could possibly gain Limitless when it's not a CT. Or are Six Eyes and Limitless not the same thing?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand the explanation that Yuta could possibly gain Limitless when it's not a CT. Or are Six Eyes and Limitless not the same thing?
Limitless is the CT
Six Eyes is genetic trait that pops sometimes in the gojo clan

According to Gege Limitless is basically useless without Six eyes,Limitless controls space so it's too hard to control and too much energy
Six eyes is basically a computer that does all the calculations necessary

Its why Yuta isn't spamming Hollow Purple

Also interestingly
According to Kenjaku and Tengen Six eyes is something tied to fate or something it always pop ups to fuck over Kenjaku
Kenjaku tries to kill one as a baby but a Six eyes user still come over to fuck him up

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Gojo's Six Eyes are his actual eyes. Not a CT. Yuta can copy CT, but not physical traits.

The problem here is that the Six Eyes are necessary for Limitless to function as it requires a ton of CT to operate. However with the Six Eyes that restriction in nil.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Am I the only one who feels like Yuji is the most non-MC MC?

I like the guy, he is a great character and I still think he is the one dealing the death blow to Sukuna, but there are so many other characters on the spotlight all the time. Gojo, Yuta, Todo, Chozo, Maki, and so on. Yuji kinda gets lost in that bag

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, I mentioned before that and that Urame makes a big deal about how modern sorcerers play it too safe
9pvF7WL.png

Which makes sense why Sukuna is so hype

Am I the only one who feels like Yuji is the most non-MC MC?

I like the guy, he is a great character and I still think he is the one dealing the death blow to Sukuna, but there are so many other characters on the spotlight all the time. Gojo, Yuta, Todo, Chozo, Maki, and so on. Yuji kinda gets lost in that bag
Well he's doing better than the other three characters we thought were main characters at the beginning (Nobara, Megumi, Gojo)

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I mentioned before that and that Urame makes a big deal about how modern sorcerers play it too safe
9pvF7WL.png

Well he's doing better than the other three characters we thought were main characters at the beginning (Nobara, Megumi, Gojo)

Never thought Nobara was going to become even close to one of the main characters, although I sure thought she was coming back, specially since it was hinted by the healer dude ( can't remember the name).

Gojo was done dirty, he should've won. The whole fight was point for a victory, alas 🤷‍♂️

Megumi yeah, dude went really down lol wonder if he is going to come back in any way or form

Rborges01

Aug 3, 2023
9pvF7WL.png

Let's not get it twisted Gojo did way better than Yuji against Sukuna. Yuji is only surviving right now due to the help of the other sorcerers and because Sukuna is extremely nerfed due to his fight with Gojo.

One malevolent shrine from full power Sukuna and Yuji is dead.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Let's not get it twisted Gojo did way better than Yuji against Sukuna. Yuji is only surviving right now due to the help of the other sorcerers and because Sukuna is extremely nerfed due to his fight with Gojo.
Doing better as in not dead/possesed/meat mecha'd. I know Gojo it still the GOAT of this fight.