Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
KOR was definitely getting into a groove and was killing it before his injury. Was the first stretch of time where I "got" what his biggest fans saw in him that I never did.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Back on my watching Stardom full time bullshit, because I've reached the conclusion AEW is never going to give me what I want.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017

Sting watching this getting ideas
mqdefault.jpg

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Back on my watching Stardom full time bullshit, because I've reached the conclusion AEW is never going to give me what I want.

honestly the best thing AEW can do know is introduce ppl to stardom/tjpw. maybe it'll get better. maybe not. I'm trying real hard not to join in the posts when ppl dunk on TK and to just watch another joshi match instead.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I thought the move to PG was mainly due to looking to be able to attract better/more lucrative sponsorship and merchandise contracts (such as Mattel)? I guess seeing as they're rolling in money from their other deals these days, that kind of thing is less of a concern or they're confident that they can still keep hold of those companies.
It was, IIRC part of the deal with Mattel back then was for them to tone down the product.

The Benoit murders and Linda running for Senate probably played a part too with how hard they went into it.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
WELL HELL SON I'M HITTIN ALL THEM DAMN GIMMICKS THEY CALL KOROK SEEDS

GAH DANG IT HOW MANY OF THESE LIL SONS OF BITCHES ARE THERE ON THE TWENTY BY TWENTY

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I keep getting CorporateCian vids recommended to me, and I don't think he ever misses. He's becoming legit one of my favourite wrestling YTers. Just so consistently funny.

View: https://youtu.be/Vomf8OMAJF0

Yeah Cian is great and it's shocking that he only has 5k subs, you would think he would have a lot more considering his style of video is sorely underrepresented in the wrestling YouTube world.