• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
yeah that's dope. Super characters look awesome.

Classic Dragon Ball music makes everything better

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Literally tearing up.

What an amazing trailer, "We were Angels" remains the GOAT ending theme.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
otlb91.gif

giphy.gif

It's so BEAUTIFUL

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
fist-pump.gif

That feeling you get when We Are Angels came on. The feeling you get when Beerus grabbed Goku's arm as they sung "angel" repeatedly.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Dat anime music! But I don't want to pay a premium for it :(

I'm hyped now. Wasn't gonna get it at launch, but they got me!

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Okay its official. EVERYONE got left behind in the genre after seeing that. Nothing thats out, or coming up can touch that level of detail and hype. New standard set.

Plus Hit, Beerus and Black look sooooo fun.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Daaaaaaamn, Beerus, Hit, and Goku Black look sick. I thought I was settled on my main team of 3 but this is gonna be a really difficult decision.

Adult Gohan still has a weird face/chin and it bums me out

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Aww, I just realized you don't hear the noise Hit makes when he strikes you with his Time-Skip.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Oh Bandai Namco actually showed up with some new trailers... (Looking at you Square Enix) FighterZ is looking great!

Blaackstarr

Oct 30, 2017
So all those dramatic finishes are done during and after the match? Y'all sure that aint story mode? This shit looks too good to be true.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
A few animations looks a bit off, like Cell's bear hug, but it's a minor thing.
Game looks visually hype and I'm curious if the extra scenes when characters are defeated could be turned off (for tourney purposes).

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, all those added parts from the show, there was literally no need for that but they still added all that cinematic stuff (The unique tag ins, the custom victory animations)

This is clearly a work of love by Arc System Work.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
If anyone's looking for a cheap price on the PC version, there are a few sites that have the base game for cheap like Gamersgate.com
https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DRAGON-BALL-FIGHTER-Z/dragon-bal-fighter-z

Gamebillet has it for cheap too if you can buy from there
https://www.gamebillet.com/dragon-ball-fighterz

If you're in the UK or don't mind paying in GBP, check out 2game.com
https://2game.com/dragon-ball-fighter-z-standard-edition
use code HAPPY2GAME and you should get 10% off for GBP 38ish

Sadly the 2nd tier edition of DB FighterZ is around USD 77/78 i most sites I've seen even after conversion :/

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
The song, the animations, Hit, Goku Black, the classic Anime moments. This game is going to be so goooooooooood.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Probably the first fighting game I've played in years where everybody looks fun to play, I wanna try them all out. I haven't seen this since like idk Tekken 3 for me.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I need this game so much. Everything looks perfect and man, that song.
Should I get it on Steam or PS4? I need to make a decision.

Mzen

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
JPNEra, we need a translation of the last seconds of this trailer and fast! Are those the BGM DLC details?

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wow smh at what they did to my man Yamcha with the Saibaman. Loving how in depth these finishers are. They really look like cinematic scenes from a story mode.

EDIT: The scene at the beginning makes me think there has to be some kind of flash back or pseudo replaying of OG DB scenes.