• Sonic Origins Plus

Votes: 153 7.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 191 8.7%

• Total voters

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
None from your list and I can't think of any others coming out in June that interest me.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
ill still be playing zelda all month probably lol

etrian odyssey at the start and ghost trick at the end of the month too, its a pretty packed month indeed

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just D4 for now. I'll only get SF6 if some of my friends get it too.

I've been put off from FF16 after the pathetic excuse for lack of racial diversity, so I won't be buying at launch (or possibly ever). This is even more comical when you look at some of the characters in ToTK.

nelsonroyale

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just D4 for now. I'll only get SF6 if some of my friends get it too.

I've been put off from FF16 after the pathetic excuse for lack of racial diversity, so I won't be buying at launch (or possibly ever). This is even more comical when you look at some of the characters in ToTK.

FF16 directors 'reasons' were just flat out weak. It isn't going to make me skip this game by any means, but I respect the decision to do so.

Playing through ToTK you are still a white saviour...I would say the treatment of diversity isn't really that deep, and still has some pretty serious problems. Capitalism still heavily favours whiteness, and while I think the diversity in ToTK on a visual level is decent, the story trope of save the princess and you being the white elven saviour firmly routed in European tradition, is hardly that progress.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
FF16. Also got gifted Crash Team Rumblez do I'll check it out.

Curious for Diablo 4 and SF6, although I'm not super into neither genre.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FF16 directors 'reasons' were just flat out weak. It isn't going to make me skip this game by any means, but I respect the decision to do so.

Playing through ToTK you are still a white saviour...I would say the treatment of diversity isn't really that deep, and still has some pretty serious problems. Capitalism still heavily favours whiteness, and while I think the diversity in ToTK on a visual level is decent, the story trope of save the princess and you being the white elven saviour firmly routed in European tradition, is hardly that progress.
I was referring to people of colour being represented in ToTK, a whole area of the map. It's great to see something like that wasn't outside the realms of possibility for a Japenese studio, in a world where dragons and magic exist.

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
Diablo IV is the only one I absolutely must have on day one. Preloaded and ready to go.

I'm very tempted by SF6 too, but I'm not likely to have the time to play it much between Diablo and TOTK so it can wait.

Fishook

Dec 20, 2017
Just Diablo for me, may pick Aliens:Dark Descent if I complete my strategy game on my rotation (I doubt it) but it's dependent on reviews and difficulty level.

Gray

Oct 25, 2017
Funny but probably nothing. I may get something or other during the Steam summer sale.

Saray

Nov 26, 2018
FFXVI

I'm resisting the temptation of buying Diablo 4, as I really don't have time to play both. I'll buy it when I'm finished with FFXVI.

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
Still on the TOTK train but SF6 & Diablo IV and FF16 eventually but only after TOTK is done.

Ghost Trick inbetween to support capgods and palette cleanser.

Jan 9, 2018
Sweden
I would buy FFXVI if I had a PS5, but alas, I don't. SF6 is probably ok, but I'm a more than a bit burned out on the genre. I don't think I'll be getting anything in a while.

Last edited:

nelsonroyale

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I was referring to people of colour being represented in ToTK, a whole area of the map. It's great to see something like that wasn't outside the realms of possibility for a Japenese studio, in a world where dragons and magic exist.

Sure, and that feels rightful to me also as someone of colour. But I think Zelda ToTK has other issues that shouldn't be ignored as well.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Not planning to buy any. I did buy ACIII Remastered on sale for the XSX and have been making my way through the 'extensive' tutorial/prologue. I like AC3, but they do drag it out before you just get to decide what to do. Maybe I'll get Diablo 4 down the road as I did enjoy Diablo 3 on PS4 but I only played through it once, so full price to go through it with only one character most likely, I can wait. Same with FFXVI, I've never really played a FF game, so if I do decide to try it, I can wait. I am not a fighting game fan so won't be getting SF6.

Siri

Nov 7, 2017
I'm still undecided over SF6 and Diablo 4. SF6 is dependant on if my friends play it, D4 is dependant on if the servers hold and no egregious shit is added post reviews. More likely to jump at D4, but I could do with a cheaper price of entry.

I'm in no hurry for either - just came back from holiday, and I've got Zelda to attend to. I'm more likely to pick up Ghost Trick and We Love Katamari.

seroun

Banned
Oct 25, 2018
Harmony - 100%
FFXVI - Possibly, depends on reviews
SF6 - When it goes down on price a little bit

Primal Sage

Virtually Real
Nov 27, 2017
Definetely none of those in the poll. None of them interest me.

But Budget Cuts Ultimate and Pixel Ripped 1978 are probably my June games.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
well, seems like i can finally say that i have no interest in big videogames, none of these are interesting to me

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Got the SF6 Ultimate Edition digitally pre-ordered and ready to play after I come back home from work tomorrow. Then I have the FFXVI CE hopefully arriving on time at launch day.