• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
You mean to tell me, he may have lied? Someone would do that? Lie for attention about volitile subjects?

I feel bad for everyone that was openly skeptical about the situation if it turns out he lied.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why? One fake or questionable "backwards b" hardly erases the actual shit that happens to people every day and the actual stuff our president does and says.

No, that isn't the point. The point is faking attacks like this (especially when you are a celebrity) only furthers the divide. You said it, shit like this happens every day so why are you faking something? This just draws attention away from the actual problem.

Deleted member 50498

User-requested account closure
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
Why? One fake or questionable "backwards b" hardly erases the actual shit that happens to people every day and the actual stuff our president does and says.
Yea, but this one will blow up and you know it as well if this turns out to be true.

The right doesn't care what Trump does and his presidency is clearly protecting and shielding him so far from all the shit that has surfaced. Trump has done so much shit that it has become normalized it seems. Any other president or Dem president would've been gone imho.

Edit: what Doomsayer said as well.

Oct 27, 2017
No, that isn't the point. The point is faking attacks like this (especially when you are a celebrity) only furthers the divide. You said it, shit like this happens every day so why are you faking something? This just draws attention away from the actual problem.
It isn't necessarily faked. The two guys could have done it to him without his knowledge. Although how would they have known he'd leave his room at 2:00am? From the start, this was a weird occurrence.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are using a blog ran by likely right-wingers who "report" on crime in Chicago as your source of this conspiracy. Lol. Please verify these sources first

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would say you're right but TMZ is running with this as well minus the conspiracy like someone mentioned earlier.

And CPD (per TMZ) is billing them as persons of interest not suspects.

So is WGN in Chicago. Hardly a right wing conspiracy site.

The site that was linked on the last page is what people are reacting to...and they're reacting to the conspiracy part from the suspect blog.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/02/...questioning-persons-of-interest-empire-actor/
This is consistent with what law enforcement sources previously told TMZ ... that the men left for Nigeria and returned last night, and the police tracked their travels and were waiting for them when they landed in Chicago.

As we first reported, police brought Jussie in for another interview Thursday, and members of the show's brass also showed up.

Important to note ... the red hat may be a red herring, because Jussie never said the men were wearing MAGA hats ... rather, he says they screamed "MAGA country

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
CWBChicago is a site that has leaked a ton of stuff that has proved to be accurate before. But it's basically run by cops themselves. It's likely at least a working theory of theirs if it's on their site. So it's a lot better than your basic blog and provides ton of inside info you wont see anywhere, but may be prone to biases. The TMZ corroborating some info is interesting. We will see where it goes.

I used to live in his building. I just cant seen what he says happening around there, personally.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CWBChicago is a site that has leaked a ton of stuff that has proved to be accurate before. But it's basically run by cops themselves. It's likely at least a working theory of theirs if it's on their site. So it's a lot better than your basic blog and provides ton of inside info you wont see anywhere, but may be prone to biases. The TMZ corroborating some info is interesting. We will see where it goes.

I used to live in his building. I just cant seen what he says happening around there, personally.

Nothing suspect about anonymous Chicago police worried about crime reporting. Nothing at all

Oct 27, 2017
So they tracked these two guys to the exact location Jussie was at using ride service records and then noted they immediately flew out of town after the attack . And then were waiting for them upon their return. That's good police work.

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So they tracked these two guys to the exact location Jussie was at using ride service records and then noted they immediately flew out of town after the attack . And then were waiting for them upon their return. That's good police work.
The police didn't buy Jussie's story from the start. They were on the case of the false report from the moment he walked out of the station after reporting an assault. We'll see if the instincts of the police were correct soon enough.

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its obvious the police know way more than they are letting on and were probably waiting for him to do some type of interview which he would obviously do.

Also, can mods chime in on how critical one can be of this situation? Is expressing doubt allowed?

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
If it was staged then that's an incredibly shitty thing to do considering the context of race relations in America at present...

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
The police didn't buy Jussie's story from the start. They were on the case of the false report from the moment he walked out of the station after reporting an assault. We'll see if the instincts of the police were correct soon enough.

I only just heard about this on GMA today, but the only way I can see Jussie's story still being credible is if the Nigerians are white, or don't have a noticable accent.

smellyjelly

Avenger
Aug 2, 2018
tenor.gif

vacantseas

Oct 27, 2017
Story didn't make any sense when it was being reported that he was seen on surveillance video entering his building after the attack STILL HOLDING THE SUBWAY SANDWICH!

I'm sorry but if I have my $5 foot long and I'm getting jumped and the shit beaten out of me I'm not grabbing that trashed ass sandwich and taking it home with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.