Merv

Oct 27, 2017
www.youtube.com

Donald Glover on Oscar Parties, New Season of Atlanta, Being a Beatles Fan & Childish Gambino Music

Donald talks about being bald and what his kids think of it, seeing the Will Smith & Chris Rock moment at the Vanity Fair Oscars party, performing at a pre-O...

Uncle Aaron Davis, aka Prowler prep?

maxresdefault.jpg

Prolly just shaved his head though.

Yes I realize DG has a full beard here and Aaron Davis has hair in comics and even in the PS game. Just having fun speculating.

Last edited:

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks good! Hopefully he makes it back to the MCU for the next round of Spidey movies but those aren't anywhere close to in production so unless he's gonna be in Kraven, probably not just specifically for Uncle Aaron.

OP
OP
Merv

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Looks good! Hopefully he makes it back to the MCU for the next round of Spidey movies but those aren't anywhere close to in production so unless he's gonna be in Kraven, probably not just specifically for Uncle Aaron.

I could see him showing up in something outside of the movies first.

Well besides his appearance in Homecoming

T the Talking Clock

The Fallen
Jul 12, 2018
There comes a time when shaving it all is best. No more trying to hide the retreating hairline, just do the clean shave.

I only wish the people on Tinder accepted my baldy head :(

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Introducing Uncle Aaron first through the next Holland movie, and then letting that relationship establish itself before bringing in Miles would be a pretty good way to make the arc within the MCU different from what's been done in Spiderverse.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
Introducing Uncle Aaron first through the next Holland movie, and then letting that relationship establish itself before bringing in Miles would be a pretty good way to make the arc within the MCU different from what's been done in Spiderverse.
if i'm not mistaken, was this not the character introduced in Homecoming?

Jan 18, 2018
Is every bald black person Jada Pickett Smith now? Can't tell the difference?

Classy jokes.
White folks love making the same variation of dumb jokes. My partner was just talking about how white folks probe every black person they can to either mention, or joke about the situation. Jimmy Kimmel is no different so you know the dumbasses here aren't either.

loco

Jan 6, 2021
There comes a time when shaving it all is best. No more trying to hide the retreating hairline, just do the clean shave.

I only wish the people on Tinder accepted my baldy head :(
hang in there and you are correct on just going all in on the shave. I've never used dating apps but my wife has only known me for a bald head and thinks it would be weird if I ever had hair.