Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
I liked that little clip, shows just a different take on what Joker was saying. As much as I dislike Letos take on joker, seeing him at least interact with Batman is good enough.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
theatrical cut of what? Surely some scene, right? Not the whole movie?

Whole fucking movie. I love all Snyder's extra stuff, and I love his cohesive vision, but Justice League is not Justice League without Superman. And Snyder's portrayal of Superman as a Jesus-wrecking-ball with no personality kills my joy. Joss Whedon may be a scumbag who made a corporate Frankenstein of a film, but he made sure Cavill got to be Superman. I got to see the real Justice League on screen in that movie - even with the cringey Flash/WW stuff; even with the terrible Bruce-teaches-Diana-how-to-lead scene.

The perfect version of this movie would be Snyder's cut with all Whedon's Superman scenes.

Churrific

Oct 27, 2017
Cringey. Snyder should've just put in the singing maids in the background to complete the scene. I miss Superman/Flash race.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
#ReleaseTheSnyderCutWithDeletedScenes

Should have cut the entire joker scene and it would have been a better movie.

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That entire 'future' scene was so bad, seriously. Cutting the meme line was probably the only smart move Snyder made about it.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
That creepy mocking smile after he says which screametd he loudest, easily the best we've gotten live action

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Zack Snyder's Justice League Director's Unrated Extended Limited Ultimate Final Justice Is Grey Cut.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
This scene was unbelievably bad. The movie was actually pretty good. I was impressed. This one scene threatened to taint my view of the whole film, though.

Oct 26, 2017
As much as I like the JLSC, I don't really understand the point of this scene in the context of the story.

I don't think a Batman-Joker interaction makes sense in an alternate timeline story where Earth was pillaged by Darkseid, and Superman is under the influence of anti-life.

One of the few times in the JL where Snyder gets too carried away.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I love this scene, but it really shouldn't have been part of the movie. It just felt out of place and really drags the whole experience down, not to mention that it stings seeing them dangle a sequel (two, if you count the "Injustice League" scene right before it) for a movie that we all know won't ever get made.

That being said, I would fucking love it if Snyder got to tell the rest of his story, and do a whole Knightmare movie/show

Toriko

Banned
Dec 29, 2017
That was the worst joker performance I have ever seen. What was Jared Leto smoking?

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Forget the swearing, Batman's line in that scene is shockingly bad just from a syntactical standpoint, lol. "Funny you talk about people dying in my arms because when Harley Quinn was dying in my arms she made me promise her that when I kill you, and I'm definitely going to kill you, that I'll do it slowly." Dogshit. Embarrassing. Cross the entire thing out with a red pen and start again.

Chippewa Barr

Powered by Friendship™
Aug 8, 2020
Okay I've literally only seen Wonder Woman (2017) out of the whole DCEU and plan to watch all them eventually (especially now that this cut is out)...but am a huge Batman fan...

...did Snyder really make his Batman a killer?

Like I got no prob dropping f-bombs and shit but isn't this the complete antithesis of the core Batman character?!

He. Does. Not. Kill.

Like that's the ONE thing you don't change; we have like 70 years of media explaining this...is no one else of the same mindset as me lol?

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell is up with that laugh? So awful. His whole performance comes across as someone trying too hard to be edgy

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#releasethesnydestcut
#ReleaseTheSnyderCult :(

Lmao, y'all are funny

Okay I've literally only seen Wonder Woman (2017) out of the whole DCEU and plan to watch all them eventually (especially now that this cut is out)...but am a huge Batman fan...

Like I got no prob dropping f-bombs and shit but isn't this the complete antithesis of the core Batman character?!

He. Does. Not. Kill.

Like that's the ONE thing you don't change; we have like 70 years of media explaining this...is no one else of the same mindset as me lol?

Ooh, boy, where have you been?

But kinda, yeah. In BvS, he brands criminals & those criminals get mutilated or murdered in prison.

I'm not really a fan of his Batman either, fwiw.

iWannaHat

Jul 1, 2019

He. Does. Not. Kill.

Yes it's bad. It had the possibility of being handled well, like a batman who's gone to far and need to be reeled back. But nah. It's all framed as cool when he kills 4 guys in a car because they have the kryptonite he wants.

Chippewa Barr