bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
oh man, everytime i hear that song i see nite owls butt.

it looks a totally different movie from these shots though, well see, no one ever denied snyders ability to cut a trailer

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
That was a great trailer. Makes it look very different to what we got. Looking forward to seeing if the actual movie is very different as well.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Beautifully edited trailer. The CG looks far better than what we got in the original Justice League movie too. Steppenwolf's design is totally different too.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
The Snyder Cut likely still won't be any good, but it will at least be a cohesive piece of work as opposed to the sheer chaos that was the original release.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
With the original cut I fast forward to when Supes comes back and watched from there so I have no idea what's new, but I'm in for more Supes.

Anatole

Mar 25, 2020
Hallelujah again, Snyder? Didn't that one interminable Watchmen sex scene make me suffer enough already?

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Looks great. Justice League was arguably one of the messiest films to ever see a theatrical release, so excited to see what he is able to recover.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Holy fuck. I absolutely despise BvS and thought that JL was irredeemable and that the whole #ReleaseTheSnyderCut movement was going to crash and burn with it but... Man this looks great. I still don't want to get my hopes up again, but this might actually work.
Y'all doing the classic 'Falling for a Snyder trailer' bit again, huh.
On one hand, I agree. On the other, the theatrical cut of JL was so amazingly mediocre and forgettable that this will probably be a masterpiece in comparison.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
Snyder trailers are always the best. The films are terrible, generally, but damn does the guy know how to cut a trailer.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Can someone explain the obsession with this thing?

I only hear about it here and on Twitter. I don't get it lol.

Do ppl expect a new cut of an awful film to make that big of a difference?

KillingJoke

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Shit on all his all you want, dude knows how to make a trailer. He's the Kojima of the movie biz.

HBO better have 4K HDR by then you assholes.