• Total voters

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Two of the most famous super hero teams in existence

latest

latest

roster_season_01.jpg

Between the two which do you prefer and why? For me, going with the JL cuz I grew up with them and they feel more like a superpower NGO than the Avengers being government sanctioned and the league has the greatest superhero show of all time

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not a huge fuckin NERD. But I'm pretty sure JL breaks up and infights less than the Avengers does. So JL

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
If you had asked me ten years ago, the Justice League, easily.

You're asking me today, though. I'd rather watch/read Avengers.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I love Marvel and DC equally, but JL is far more interesting to me than Avengers. I just like their stories more, but it comes down to the writer in the end.

FarronFox

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I actually know more about the team members of Avengers than I do of the Justice League but in saying that I prefer the Justice League as it is the one with Wonder Woman.
Although Batman stuff can be alright at times, and Superman pretty cool too.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Not a fan of the JL in film or comics, love the cartoon. Too many Lantern/Flash characters generally speaking though

Film/comics it's Avengers for me easily

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I liked Earth Mightiest Heroes and the JL cartoon (JL + JLU) about the same overall but generally speaking I prefer the Marvel characters and settings. I always feel like DC has an issue of needing all of its big name heroes to be gods.

My favorite DC stuff tends to focus on the teen heroes honestly.

Deleted member 77553

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
As a DC fan I would have to say the justice league. It just feels right. I like marvel as well but I feel the avengers are only good in film. The Justice league fits into animated shows, comics, and video games, but avengers only movies.

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017
I've always leaned marvel but the Bruce Timm Justice League cartoons (and I rope batman and superman TAS into that) are better than anything marvel's put out with the Avengers. I hope we get a good Justice League live action movie in my lifetime.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
I'm more of a Marvel guy, but the only Avengers that appeal to me are the MCU version, while I enjoy multiple versions of the Justice League (although not the DCEU version). So I gotta go Justice League.

X-Men beats them both.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Justice League for animation, Avengers for movies.

DC gave the keys for the Justice League to a guy who fundamentally didn't even understand Superman and Batman.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
The Avengers are Marvel's weird response to the JL and has the most random members who fight a lot.

I fucking love them.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Justice League and its not even close.

Obviously, I assume we're counting all mediums, not just live-action films...

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
Justice League over the Avengers (though their movies are much better).

But secretly the answer is X-Men.

(I think I'd even put Teen Titans above Justice League)

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
Avengers. JLA post-Morrison may have got them beat in terms of roster(DC's heavy hitters on one team) but as legendary as Morrison's run was in the JLA (or Giffen and De Matteis JLI was for me), i dont think its enough to overcome the legendary Avengers runs of Kurt Busiek(Ultron Unlimited, Avengers Forever, Kang Dynasty), Roger Stern(Under Siege, Avengers West Coast), Roy Thomas(Kree-Skrull War, Squadron Supreme), Jim Shooter(Korvac Saga, Bride of Ultron, Nefaria) etc. . . . . i'm certainly forgetting a lot more. The 70's and early 80's were filled with classic Avengers stories and between Hickman's, Remender's and yes, even Millar's early Ultimates run, the Avengers, despite admittedly some big story mishaps, has been doing pretty fine story-wise even recently.