DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F_CkhSG7mU

What a strange song. I really don't see the link between aespa and Tetris, haha. Hopefully the movie is fun.

I actually dig it.

Been enjoying this song lately.

View: https://youtu.be/7xTQJbkwSfs

youtu.be

So!YoON! (황소윤) 'Smoke Sprite' (feat. RM of BTS) Official MV

So!YoON!Episode1 : Love01. IN (Void) 02. Smoke Sprite (feat. RM of BTS)03. Till the sun goes up 04. Bad 05. why don’t you take me out? (skit) 06. Gave you al...

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Flower is really great. Much more interesting than BP's last few singles, and it suits Jisoo perfectly. The music video pretty good too, even if it's mostly just a fashion advertisement haha. (I don't mind at all, but it was a bit in your face at the beginning.) All Eyes On Me is a nice b-side.

I've always liked Jisoo's vibe. I think she's pretty unique in Kpop.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Flower is decent while All Eyes On Me is pretty great. Both songs are better than the other solo songs.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I hope that's not an April fool's joke. The YouTube channel has existed since February 2022 (they probably rebranded it for this), but they put some effort in the Discord server, there are Modhaus people there, and Modhaus appears to follow that Twitter account... Hmm...

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
I hope that's not an April fool's joke. The YouTube channel has existed since February 2022 (they probably rebranded it for this), but they put some effort in the Discord server, there are Modhaus people there, and Modhaus appears to follow that Twitter account... Hmm...

Jinsoul follows that account on IG and has posted a Story about it. It's real.

Jun 22, 2021
I really enjoyed All Eyes On Me, Flower was fine imo but I feel like it's going to grow on me on future listens.

Overall, I much prefer Jisoo's solo work over Jennie's or Lisa's but I still think Rose's solo work is the best imo.

never

Oct 28, 2017
Jisoo's Flower is one of those songs I can just put on and vibe too. Really like it And the MV is gorgeous, she's so elegant in it.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
We've had Jisoo, we've had IVE, we've even had Solar and Moonbyul, but my favorite new song for this week is Billlie's Eunoia. I just can't stop, the song is really something else and my favorite title track from the group ever.

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
We've had Jisoo, we've had IVE, we've even had Solar and Moonbyul, but my favorite new song for this week is Billlie's Eunoia. I just can't stop, the song is really something else and my favorite title track from the group ever.

Same here, and I also really liked the band version you posted. Here's another one, Billlie singing Eunoia at a radio station:

View: https://youtu.be/uIVb3a4gU6g

I appreciate it when kpop groups sing live like this. Kpop is so filled with autotune that Haram going slightly off tune at 2m15 even feels refreshing to me ^_^

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/soompi/status/1642566194333990912?t=DTFTSvUjxYtaeYw4jMCudg&s=19

What? NewJeans' OMG released in 2023.

I was under the impression that Ditto kept it from getting All-Kill. Could be wrong.

View: https://twitter.com/SOURCEMUSIC/status/1642542489403031552

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIN8f9gmH4M
www.youtube.com

LE SSERAFIM (르세라핌) UNFORGIVEN

Creative Director : NU KIMVisual Creative Coordinating : Yujoo KimStyle Directing : Yoon Cho, Yuli SongBrand Experience Design : Yoovin Baek, Hyemin YooA&R :...

View: https://twitter.com/ivestarship/status/1642527311869390849

Excited for more LE SSERAFIM

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
JYP x Mamamoo Hwasa x Nmixx Haewon & Lily
[#화사쇼] 귀가 녹는다 녹아👏 믿고 듣는 엔믹스(NMIXX) 릴리 X 해원의 '사건의 지평선'

Sunmi 'Frozen in Time'/'멈춰버린 시간' remains a slept on gem.

These songs all released ~10 years ago:

open.spotify.com

Time Is Up

SUNMI, Jackson · Song · 2014

www.youtube.com

멈춰버린 시간 (Feat. Jackson of GOT7)

Provided to YouTube by JYP Entertainment멈춰버린 시간 (Feat. Jackson of GOT7) · 선미 sunmiFull Moon℗ 2014 JYP EntertainmentReleased on: 2014-02-17Auto-generated by Y...

Sunmi(선미) "Full Moon(보름달)" M/V

Sunmi(선미) "24 hours(24시간이 모자라)" M/V Dance Ver.

OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
JYP x Mamamoo Hwasa x Nmixx Haewon & Lily
[#화사쇼] 귀가 녹는다 녹아👏 믿고 듣는 엔믹스(NMIXX) 릴리 X 해원의 '사건의 지평선'

Sunmi 'Frozen in Time'/'멈춰버린 시간' remains a slept on gem.

These songs all released ~10 years ago:

open.spotify.com

Time Is Up

SUNMI, Jackson · Song · 2014

www.youtube.com

멈춰버린 시간 (Feat. Jackson of GOT7)

Provided to YouTube by JYP Entertainment멈춰버린 시간 (Feat. Jackson of GOT7) · 선미 sunmiFull Moon℗ 2014 JYP EntertainmentReleased on: 2014-02-17Auto-generated by Y...

Sunmi(선미) "Full Moon(보름달)" M/V

Sunmi(선미) "24 hours(24시간이 모자라)" M/V Dance Ver.

Yeah, Sunmi has some truly iconic songs. Her videos were always some of the best around too.

Jun 22, 2021

Oof, I don't how to feel about this.

I was very much enjoying it until it hit that chorus line. Just what in the hell was that? I understand they're doing promotion for coca cola so they're gonna be advertising it but this was no the way to go about it, it just come off as cringe and quite frankly the lyrics for the chorus are just so bad.

Shame, cause I love all of NewJean's other work and I was loving this one, but that chorus brings it down so hard.

Jan 13, 2020
Can't listen to it now, but just naming the song after a Coke product is like... come on. Can't think of a big artist where "promotion" went this far.

OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
It's also a little gross that it's the diet version, and their fanbase is largely comprised of young girls.

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That chorus sure is a choice...

Can't listen to it now, but just naming the song after a Coke product is like... come on. Can't think of a big artist where "promotion" went this far.
I remember of "Chocolate Love" from way back then to promote the LG Cyon Chocolate cellphones, but the actual lyrics don't mention the apparel directly, and I don't think it was ever used in an actual SNSD/f(x) album, which I guess "Zero" won't be either.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I really think they want to go viral or become a meme with that chorus, there's no way anyone thought it'd become a better song with such a chorus.

Coca Cola is definitely banking on this becoming a TikTok challenge where people drink Coke Zero while listening to NewJeans or something. And I can see it happening. It's super catchy.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Found this on Reddit. Someone edited out the chorus, and it sounds amazing. Will edit when a YT one is up.

New Jeans可口可乐合作曲zero无副歌纯享版 没有玛西达!!_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

个人粗剪纯享版, 视频播放量 9230、弹幕量 7、点赞数 495、投硬币枚数 161、收藏人数 364、转发人数 189, 视频作者 卷潮来, 作者简介 ,相关视频:NewJeans可口可乐新歌Zero MV公开!,【歌词分配】可口可乐真好喝!Newjeans 最新广告合作曲"ZERO" 歌词分配,New jeans 可口可乐广告《zero》重新编排,拯救副歌!,Newjeans可口可乐新歌zero 无副歌版,New Jeans Zero -...