nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, reading all that shit in the OP. Ye you fucking idiot.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
a maga hat with a colin kapernick shirt

DoHFof5VAAUizlJ.jpg:large
When shit hits the fan...

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I used to love Kanye and I would forgive him if he ever renounced this shit

But the way he is now is 100% indefensible. He's an absolute idiot promoting trash.

I don't know if I could unless he came out with an album called "Fuck Kanye" and was about the return of the old Kanye or some shit, and he went everywhere denouncing these shitty views while also trying to convert those that have them.

This is like a decade of apologizing and working to fix this shit needed at this point, not one of this statements or videos from the sunken place.

Stardestroyer

Oct 31, 2017
What a stupid thing to say, so if you enjoy his tunes you're automatically "trash"?
My apologizes for not being clearer. If you still support him even after all this shit, you are trash.

At some point morality has to come in to play you can't keep ignoring the actions of a horrible person because you like his music. There isn't any uncertainty in his actions, it is very clear cut.

TheAvatar

Nov 4, 2017
It doesnt even matter what his album is going to sound like, the critics and fans are going to destroy it regardless because of this stuff, what is he thinking? Like if you thought Ye got a bad rep, this album is going to be wayyyy worse

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My apologizes for not being clearer. If you still support him even after all this shit, you are trash.

At some point morality has to come in to play you can't keep ignoring the actions of a horrible person because you like his music. There isn't any uncertainty in his actions, it is very clear cut.

People giving money to this clown via albums sold or merch are actively endorsing their shit, so yeah. You could make the jump.

This is not different than buying shit from shitty hateful companies.

Maybe this clown could get his head out of his ass if people stopped buying his shit. Doubt it'll happen though.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
How does he even get to the point where Candace Owens is in his ear or Alex Jones is who he praises??

Who is in his inner circle that allowed this to get so bad? Not one person stopped him or tried to reel him back in?

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
How does he even get to the point where Candace Owens is in his ear or Alex Jones is who he praises??

Who is in his inner circle that allowed this to get so bad? Not one person stopped him or tried to reel him back in?

maybe rick rubin??? ye works with him a ton and rick rubin has RT'd/liked/follows alt right shit on twitter

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
maybe rick rubin??? ye works with him a ton and rick rubin has RT'd/liked/follows alt right shit on twitter

He's surrounded himself with yes men

Even with all that what about his own family or friends?

He is a grown ass man but I still find it hard to believe that he wouldn't listen to close friends or family if they tried to talk some sense into him.

John Legend? Jay-Z? Kim??

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye in 2018
"I would have voted for Trump"
sRA96O-K4jYVAAcs8-hBXNNVQDM=.gif

"I love how Candace Owens Thinks"
Uix6FLwSTFAl0PhiinOjROEhS_M=.gif

"Slavery...that sounds like a choice to me"
NJaEG85zqPDW7MSi-qDF46knBf8=.gif

"Fuck the youth of Chicago "

bHdZQ5iMc1KXgQuqF1FAJHBcNr4=.gif

"Bari challenged me when no one else did and when he got in trouble I was scared to say he was my friend just like I did with xxx"

BCfqfmfwhhM2eLcJljRj8EOWk6k=.gif

"I would have preferred Louis CK host SNL"
PS88_AFrHDepnXV-hsGiy2nMrS8=.gif

*insert ridiculous thing he says next week*
EEXC29zw9oVraN1q6b84plDGX0Q=.gif

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017

He is a grown ass man but I still find it hard to believe that he wouldn't listen to close friends or family if they tried to talk some sense into him.

Lol John Legend. Anytime he criticises Kanye about Trump, he follows it up with "But YOU'RE STILL A GENIUS".

Yams

Oct 25, 2017

The only person that could talk sense into kanye is dead

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Kanye in 2018
"I would have voted for Trump"
sRA96O-K4jYVAAcs8-hBXNNVQDM=.gif

"I love how Candace Owens Thinks"
Uix6FLwSTFAl0PhiinOjROEhS_M=.gif

"Slavery...that sounds like a choice to me"
NJaEG85zqPDW7MSi-qDF46knBf8=.gif

"Fuck the youth of Chicago "

bHdZQ5iMc1KXgQuqF1FAJHBcNr4=.gif

"Bari challenged me when no one else did and when he got in trouble I was scared to say he was my friend just like I did with xxx"

BCfqfmfwhhM2eLcJljRj8EOWk6k=.gif

"I would have preferred Louis CK host SNL"
PS88_AFrHDepnXV-hsGiy2nMrS8=.gif

*insert ridiculous thing he says next week*
EEXC29zw9oVraN1q6b84plDGX0Q=.gif

Holy fucking perfection

(I say this as a Kanye stan too)

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I'm trash :/ the man just makes good music

the sad thing is he doesn't even have that to fall back on anymore either. I liked all of his albums (MBDTF-Yeezus period especially was madness) but this year was a new low for his musical output as well. just straight rushed trash. Kids See Ghosts would have been better with him off the mic, Pusha album was okay too but that was with him on production. keep his ass away from the mic until he actually makes an effort again

Deleted member 4518

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been done with Kanye for a while. I can't. Especially after the slavery was a choice thing. Don't know what's wrong with this dude. He's whack.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
whys he just being a contrarian on every fucking thing? what happened to him? its like Roseanne, but way quicker.

MajinArekkusu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Why is he partnering with 69 dude? Cause Kanye does everything to be popular and for some reason that 69 dudes videos/songs are popular as hell.

killertofu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There was a time I would've been so hyped...but I just can't get with it. There was like 4 months before I saw him on the Saint Pablo tour where I was just jamming every single album almost every day. College Dropout was my first real album purchase. But this shit hurts too much, it's erased a lot of my fandom. I think this recent turn of events actually has caused a tipping point with music folk like Pitchfork. Taylor Swift was one thing, but Trump and MAGA and politics has made his outbursts too much. I don't think even a MBDTF 2 would get him into good graces. His name is tarnished.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
We knew Kanye was trash months back when he was verbal about his support of Donald Trump, yet folks somehow managed to look past that because he had a new album imminent.

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
I saw this coming. He really got upset that he isn't the most popular rapper out there yet and all he does now is seeking attention. When he released this trash song with 6ix9ine he was tweeting like crazy that he broke YT record or smh.

He can't stand the fact that Drake has 3-4x more album sales and had #1 singles for 30 out of 34 weeks this year.

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
Fuck Kanye, fuck 69, fuck xxx, fuck Louis CK. How someone can become the complete opposite person of what they used to be blows my fucking mind