• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
He was also teasing Throne 2 a week or so ago wasn't he?

I wouldn't be shocked if his next music comes out sooner. Dude's got so much unreleased, close to finished music it's crazy.

QuantumZebra

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

I'd rather listen to pigs banging

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
God I'm going to get suckered in like the last two times and leave feeling like I wasted my time.

If I have to sit through another bonfire with fucking Adam22 go ahead and kill me

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Whew the man just produced 35 tracks 2 months ago.

Yeah, but the dude's also announced like almost ten albums without releasing them:
Fall Winter Spring Summer (or whatever the order of the seasons was)
Cruel Winter
Turbografx
Throne 2
Chance Album
Drake collab

As well as tossed out a shitload of beats and unfinished songs for his past three albums. If Kanye wanted to put out a new album quickly, he has enough work started that he probably could.

Anyways, I don't believe this is an actual album that is coming out until we actually have a release date for it.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'M SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW.

KANYE'S MAKING A SEQUEL TO MY FAVORITE ALBUM AND IT'S DURING HIS "MAGA" PERIOD.

I'M NEVER WISHING ON A MONKEY'S PAW EVER AGAIN.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't Yeezus 2.

It's not Yeezus 2.

It CAN'T be Yeezus 2.

.....could it be Yeezus 2?

Deleted member 46641

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 12, 2018
That's one way to get people to forget how lacklustre Ye was - just throw new albums at the wall and see what sticks.