Deleted member 10780

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 16, 2022
King Ye.

This is how most clothing stores look anyway because customers are savages. They unfold something, throw it back. These clothing stores are also understaffed so this is one more thing they don't need to bother refolding a million times a day.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be down for this if they were in a bunch of suitcases randomly strewn around the floor or piled on beds, chairs, and whatever other furniture is lying around. That's nice and familiar and gives me a better sense of what the clothing will actually look like once I bring it home

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
This old news and I agree with the comments that this like when we send the Superbowl losers shirts across the ocean. Real discount Wal-Mart bin energy. Pretty funny

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
GAP Worker: This is our Yeezy GAP collection. No wait, this is just a trash can. It's over there.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
If that is how they want to sell it. It will and won't be a nightmare for the sales associates. Customers will create more of a mess trying to find what they want, but it will be easier to put it all back too (honestly since customers still make a mess anyways I'd say the latter counteracts the former).

And well, unless they have created a really hot fad I doubt it will sell well. Customers will lose interest quick trying to go through things, they can't see what they are buying, and it looks like dirty clothes so it doesn't really create an impulse to go look/buy (they'd have to already want it to bother so hopefully they already got people interested before going into the store cause that won't create any impulse buying at all). There's a reason most marketing wants stores to present the items in a nice way to make them look shiny (some even send in reps to make sure everything is all presented nice). Presentation is a big part of selling.

Neutron

Jun 2, 2022
I can't handle the metatextual praxis of the subtext of this subversive challenge to the hierarchies of power of this contextual signifier.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I can't blame Kanye here, I blame the people who buy his products and enable his bullshit. And yes, I hate Kanye for all the stupid shit he's actually done in the last few years.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
sebthrow.gif

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty cool representation of current day fashion. Not sure if that's the intention, but I dig it.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Honestly feels like a Nathan For You bit.

The plan: cut down on staffing costs by forcing customers to pick their clothing out of a bag. Charge a premium for this as its "art".

Oct 30, 2017
Pre-trashed for easy disposal. Hopefully some uninformed janitor drags those garbage bags to the dumpster where Ye's shit belongs.

Feb 16, 2022
If you dig deep enough, you'll find every album he's released since The Life of Pablo.
.....I loved ye. It probably didn't intend to say anything meaningful, but it helped me recognize and acknowledge some of my personal mental health problems, and nudged me to start working through them. Plus it's got some catchy hooks.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
This exercise Seems like a perfect metaphor for all of Kanye's contributions to society as of late

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and foreverā„¢
Sep 24, 2019
This is the kind of thing I'd find to have a deep meaning as a freshman in high school.

Oct 27, 2017
That's not COVID safe

Imagine how many hands and probably shoes have touched your sweater before you collect it. Gross.

Oct 25, 2017
asshole is probably laughing his ass off making the poors rummage through trash bags for his shitty sweaters and then paying money for it

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
I hope someone lights a match on each of those, then after they are all ashes, put those fires out with a fire extinguisher. Gotta think safety.

Oct 26, 2017
Feel bad for the Gap workers who have to go around and pick these clothes up off the ground every few minutes. On the plus side they can just crumple them up and throw them back in the trash I mean trash bag.

Oct 30, 2017
That's not COVID safe

Imagine how many hands and probably shoes have touched your sweater before you collect it. Gross.
That goes for practically any clothing store though. In terms of rummaging through, but yeah all that shit is gonna end up on the ground multiple times from people digging through and dumping shit.

But you think Ye gives a fuck about COVID anything? Dude is completely out of touch.