• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Edit Note: The Karen is a customer not a worker.

I just came across this and didn't see it posted. This Karen apparently didn't like that this soldier had not paid enough or possibly didn't tip enough so she swears at them, sits down and blocks him from leaving, and takes his uniform hat. Then of course accuses everybody of being ANTIFA for good measure.

Eating IHOP while Black? Tipping while Black? Being a Soldier while Black? Lots of checked marks.

Sorry couldn't figure out how to embed the video directly.

EDITS:

Part 2

Part 3

Soldier Statement

Last edited:

SpaceBridge

Oct 31, 2017
I just came across this and didn't see it posted. This Karen apparently didn't like that this soldier had not paid enough or possibly didn't tip enough so she swears at them, sits down and blocks him from leaving, and takes his uniform hat. Then of course accuses everybody of being ANTIFA for good measure.

Eating IHOP while Black? Tipping while Black? Being a Soldier while Black? Lots of checked marks.

Sorry couldn't figure out how to embed the video directly.

Holy shit. Not even a military uniform can be respected by these white hogs.
And she was quoting off "thin blue line" and "are you blm?" Jesus. Has she been doxed yet?

OP
OP
rjinaz

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Holy shit. Not even a military uniform can be respected by these white hogs.
And she was quoting off "thin blue line" and "are you blm?" Jesus. Has she been doxed yet?
How many times do you think she has bitched on Social Media about kneeling Black players while screaming "Respect the flag!" and "support the troops!"? At least a 1000 right?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They don't respect the military, just the idea of it, same as the police, it's the idea that appeals not the individual that wear the uniforms.

This is extra true with the individual is Black though.

MM300

Dec 23, 2018
I had to take a moment when she just sat next to him. Just a rage-inducing moment.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I can't imagine sitting in someone's way and folding a piece of paper like a petulant child in order to.......what............ make some point?

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Poor guy had to maintain decorum while this nasty piece of work harasses him. I'm glad somebody in the restaurant had the decency to stand up for him.

crimsonECHIDNA

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
She was so blatantly trying to provoke him to push her out of the way so that she could play the frail white female victim card.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
That lady doesn't know if shes coming or going she's so intent on hating.

"Are you the Thin Blue Line, are you BLM,?"

What.

OP
OP
rjinaz

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
She doesn't seem to work there, how does she even know what he tipped if that was what happened. Sounds like she's just racist to me. Not her business anyway.
Maybe they left some cash on the table? Either way, lol, who the hell cares enough to do this? There is no way in hell this happens if the soldier is White. No way in hell. We already know she's racist when she starts throwing out the hot words racists use like ANTIFA and BLM when it had nothing to do with anything.

Mar 18, 2020
At first I thought it was a waitress, but just some random woman?

She must be looking to change jobs because she's just lost whatever job she has.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
"I'll drop you."

No, you'll call the cops and leave out the part where you threatened physical violence on someone who was asking you to cut the shit and leave.

Trust

Jun 10, 2018
It was really because he didn't tip enough? I watched the video earlier and had no idea of the context behind it.

Hope she likes the new notoriety of being a huge disgrace and piece of trash. Not only has she dragged herself down she's also dragging her family with her. I'd be ABSOLUTELY embarrassed if my mom or relative was caught on camera doing this. I'd immediately put them on blast over social media.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
I don't get all the comments about her not working there. I just assumed she was a manager or whatever. How the fuck would she know what they tipped otherwise?

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
~i will drop u motherfukker~

*puts cheap purse down*

OP
OP
rjinaz

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It was really because he didn't tip enough? I watched the video earlier and had no idea of the context behind it.

Hope she likes the new notoriety of being a huge disgrace and piece of trash. Not only has she dragged herself down she's also dragging her family with her. I'd be ABSOLUTELY embarrassed if my mom or relative was caught on camera doing this. I'd immediately put them on blast over social media.
It's hard to say because it was never clarified. She comes in and says she got more money because they are "cheap pieces of shit" or just "pieces of shit" or something to that effect.

Leads me to believe she saw them put cash on the table for a tip and decided to go off on them. We would need to see more of the encounter for full context.

But we do know she thought they didn't pay enough in some way.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
I don't get all the comments about her not working there. I just assumed she was a manager or whatever. How the fuck would she know what they tipped otherwise?

Every front of house employee at IHOP wears non-slip shoes, black pants, and a blue or white shirt with a name tag. Not a white lace dress.

I'm not even sure this was about tipping. I, mean, it's clear that this was about racism, but it's not clear to me what her excuse was.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Didn't really think of it that way when I made the title. A mod can change it if they like.
Yeah the title made me think this Karen was a waitress, which made it very confusing for me. Turns out it was just a Karen doing Karen shit (which is sad to have nornalized to this point tbh...)

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
One of these days they're gonna pull this shit on the wrong person and gonna wake up looking at the ceiling.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Also welp, hope the waitress makes use of the change the karen left her I guess

OP
OP
rjinaz

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Yeah the title made me think this Karen was a waitress, which made it very confusing for me. Turns out it was just a Karen doing Karen shit (which is sad to have nornalized to this point tbh...)
I reported the thread and requested a title change. That makes sense now that I see people saying that lol.