• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Nice launch trailer. Interesting to see how this reviews as I will probably bite should it land in the 80s. My only concern is the gameplay might not hold up as much as the visuals and soundtrack.

Something I've noticed with their trailers is the audio mix is a bit off? Or maybe it's just me. The music sounds louder than the voice over so it's hard to tell what's being said. Music is amazing though.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
launch! Almost! I think?

You know, for a game that is supposedly indie, these production values are exceedingly high. Perhaps excessively high. And that will probably carry it further than anything else. We've not seen a whole lot of gameplay, and here it's still but mere moments in between these super produced segments. I hope it's good either way ^^

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Still looks great, still very doubtful on the gameplay. When is the embargo up?

hog

Mar 9, 2021
Another excellent trailer! I just want some reviews and some longer gameplay footage. Not putting a pre-order in but I do expect I'll be getting it this week.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Even if the gameplay is just passable, it looks like everything else could potentially carry this game

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Theres no doubts that it looks great graphically. Still slightly weary on how it actually plays so I'm curious about impressions.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah it's a stunning looking game. And good trailer ofc.

Though I cant say I was overly impressed by the gameplay videos so I'll wait and see for the reviews.. when ever they are coming.

Tankshell

Nov 1, 2017
Basically it's like this, in the absence of reviews I have to fall back to my secondary criteria for knowing whether a game is worth my time or not. That was a pleasant looking pond with waterfalls in the trailer, does it have fishing? If yes = buy, if no = skip.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Great Trailer. Looks incredible. I am in but the reviews will make it a day 1 purchase or in a couple months

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Trying so hard to hold off for a physical release. I haven't spent $40 for a digital game like ever, but I'd consider if the game gets glowing reviews. But then I also will have a sort of pre-order hype drop-off if I don't get it today and miss out on the pre-order bonus (however silly it is). Basically, they've got til end of today to sell me on the game now vs. later.

toad02

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
I'm very skeptical.So little gameplay shown.
I don't want to be too negative but I can only guess it's either because it's bad or a because the game is a walksim snoozefest.

Last edited:

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to stay cautiously skeptical, but this looks fucking fantastic.

Please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good

touchfuzzy

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
If you think it looks good and fun just buy the game. You don't need a bunch of dorky writers to tell you if you'll like it or it, take a chance!

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
Very beautiful trailer. I want this to succeed and be a great start for Ember Lab!

nelsonroyale

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's a fantastic launch trailer. The game looks amazing. In terms of production, this looks AAA without a doubt

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
That is just beautiful.

I hope it runs well on PS4 Pro - waiting on a frame-rate analysis before I buy it. I don't mind it being 30fps but it has to be stable and without any frame pacing issues.

Det

Jul 30, 2020
Man they are really showcasing their animation background here, beautiful. Pre-ordered it regardless of the reviews, I just want to explore that world; aesthetically very pleasing.

ShapeDePapa

Oct 25, 2017
That's a great trailer. Without the gameplay part it could easily pass for a kids show on Netflix or something.