• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely choppy indeed. I hope it's the ps4 version, if that's ps5... Bad looks.

Edit: what's parsec?

The game looks very good in regards to graphics, animations and design. Pretty fun, wide selection of movements and actions, swimming, etc. Big map without loading (looks like?) and very charming art.

GOOCHY

Oct 29, 2017
Seems to have a really cool, cohisive art design. Gameplay looks to be pretty standard. I can see that it's probably going to have more than a little jank to it.

pappacone

Jan 10, 2020
the lack of any (apparent) idle and turning animation are the biggest isseus I can find here, considering the type of project

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Dunno what i expected after all the hype. This does not look so hot and i don't mean the graphics. Everything else from animations to gameplay looks kinda janky and dull. Guess big part of budget went into these incredible cinematics?

Jetsun Mila

Apr 7, 2021
The areas seem to be a bit more open, which is good. I initially feared a strictly linear experience at first.

GOOCHY

Oct 29, 2017
the lack of any (apparent) idle and turning animation are the biggest isseus I can find here, considering the type of project

I've always kind of viewed this project a little skeptically just because it's a small team and they come from a movie animation background, not games.

Who knows? Maybe it'll exceed expectations. Again, the art direction seems to be top notch. Very cool.

kaputt

Oct 27, 2017
Looks so good.

Ember Lab is not a big studio and this is their first game, looks super promising and incredible as their debut.

I think the fact that people got hyped for a smaller title proves how capable the team must be.

Looking at the amount of upgrades available, it looks like the game won't be very long...

It probably won't. If I'm not wrong, the game will cost $40.

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Meh, it looks like a mish mash of different games (Okami, Uncharted, etc.), only slow and unpolished and with a Dreamworks film aesthetics. Hard pass.

FUNKNOWN iXi

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, is this game going to take a 180 in our hearts? I was ready to love this game, but hopefully there's not little substance to the flair.

giapel

Oct 28, 2017
Oh no, is this game going to take a 180 in our hearts? I was ready to love this game, but hopefully there's not little substance to the flair.
Was bound to happen. On reveal, people assumed this was going to be kinda like a next gen Zelda. Problem is, it's hard to make this type of games and as a first project of a small indie studio... It'll take a miracle to live up to the initial showing.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
People really assumed this $40 game made by a first time studio was going to be some giant AAA blockbuster? It looks fine. At least try to understand what the game is.

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not seeing what's so bad about the footage? This is still my most hyped PS5 game and I can't wait to play it.

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
I truly hope this game would be a day 1 PS Plus type thing.

It looks great but I have read it is very short.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Skimmed through, but does look a bit rough. Especially the walking animation surprised me.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This looks like a really cute and charming adventure. Nothing groundbreaking but should be a fun romp.

bruhaha

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
The cinematic animation looks great but the in-game stuff is pretty rough and looks like PS2-era. The character looks like it is just swiveling on a vertical axis when turning with no sense of foot planting or weight. I guess that is to be expected from a studio which has experience with films and commercials but not games. The art is amazing and gameplay looks interesting. I hope they have enough variety beyond the hour to fill an entire game.