• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
This was inevitable after he turned down WWEs offer. That, and I have to imagine that he's seen what's happened to Shinsuke and AJ when they went from NJPW to WWE, and didn't want the same toned-down style that those on the main roster have to abide by.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Good to hear, AEW needs Omega way more then WWE does at this point. I really hope they are a success so that the underused talent in WWE has another place to make good money.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13859

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope AEW and NJPW get some cross promotion going. AEW should try and somehow get working agreements with a lot of indies. I doubt they could buy a few out. This might stop WWE's stranglehold on a few territories. Maybe buy out or work with defiant wrestling in the U.K.

Also big props to What culture for getting me into NJPW and the bucks and omega.

Been a lapsed wrestling fan and wwe for a few years felt stale. Same old story all the time grab the belt story

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope AEW and NJPW get some cross promotion going. AEW should try and somehow get working agreements with a lot of indies. I doubt they could buy a few out. This might stop WWE's stranglehold on a few territories. Maybe buy out or work with defiant wrestling in the U.K.

Also big props to What culture for getting me into NJPW and the bucks and omega.

Been a lapsed wrestling fan and wwe for a few years felt stale. Same old story all the time grab the belt story

I think NJPW's in a bit of a pickle. They have partnerships with ROH and CMLL, so I imagine AEW partnering with CMLL's rival, AAA, and being a straight up rival to ROH makes things tricky. I'm not sure if promotions are cool with cross-promotional stuff like Japan is in regards to their own local promotions.

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
Winnipeg will be eagerly anticipating which pegger will come out on top, fuck knows we have nothing else to look forward to atm that isn't Jets related.

Best decision for Omega in any case though and this makes me more confident AEW will hopefully be the brand to get me and the wife excited for wrestling again.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Time for Cena to sign next.

Joke aside, I want this. Not full time, maybe some limited ppv appearances. I just want my dream matches between him and Omega. Current AEW roster is made up from guys Omega had already faced (save for Neville), kinda sounds boring to me.

Omega vs Ambrose, Omega vs Ziggler, Omega vs Wyatt, Omega vs Undertaker are other dream matches I want. I hope they all end up in AEW.

Khrno

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
tenor.gif

Kenny vs Connor, or Connor endorsing Becky against Rousey?

I guess Connor could do WM first and then go wrestle for AEW, best of both worlds!

OP
OP
RBH

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

A documentary on Kenny Omega, called "Omega Man: A Wrestling Love Story," will debut on Wednesday, March 27th at 7:30 p.m. ET on TSN in Canada.

The hour-long documentary was filmed over the past several months based on the theme that Omega, from Winnipeg, is one of the biggest worldwide stars of pro wrestling, but still largely unknown in his native Canada.

The preview from TSN states that Omega brought beauty, intimacy, and gay-friendly messages to the macho world of wrestling.

It is part of a series of six documentaries on TSN, a series called "Engraved on a Nation," about unique Canadian sports stories.

Jocumentary Productions, Inc. produced the Omega series along with Bell Media, with Yung Chang as the Director and Dale Burnhtein as the producer.