Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
I just watched his docu series on Netflix, produced by his production company of course, the whole thing feels so forced, he goes through the sex tape and Oscars/gay twitts incidents and he comes of as a self absorved moron, the whole point of the series was to make him look good and he's such a terrible person that it failed miserably IMO.

His whole goal in life is being a billionaire, he mentions this over and over.
I admit i didn't follow the Oscars incident closely not being from the US but man, what an idiot.
Anyone else saw it? It's called "Don't fuck this up"

Dec 31, 2017
He certainly does have a sort of self absorbed personality ever since he hit the limelight. I miss his early stand up but these days he comes off like a douche a lot of the time.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
Yea after watching it he's definitely a narcissist dick who takes absolutely no accountability. You gotta have some big nuts to turn yourself into the victim in regards to cheating. Dude basically said it's his boys fault for not being there. Like aight bruh. And the way he talked to his friend/trainer? His friend is better than me because I would have punted Kevin's short ass across that plane

AbsoluteZero0K

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 6, 2019
He should have been erased from the face of the earth like Tiki Barber.

Left his pregnant wife? Trashbag.

OP
OP
Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
Yea after watching it he's definitely a narcissist dick who takes absolutely no accountability. You gotta have some big nuts to turn yourself into the victim in regards to cheating. Dude basically said it's his boys fault for not being there. Like aight bruh
And compared the pain he felt for being betrayed by this friend who supossedly(sp?) taped him to the pain his wife felt when she found out about him cheating, he actually said that, wtf

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Outside of his ridiculous homophobic comments he also cheated on his pregnant wife. I haven't seen the documentary yet but there have been plenty of signs he was a dirtbag.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Just painted him like what I imagine your typical celebrity is. I feel like that stereotype exists for a reason.

earthsucks

Oct 27, 2017
au
dude has always come across as an unlikable dickhead with a napoleon complex. never understood his popularity.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I never liked the guy and was dumbfounded how he kept getting movie roles, so I'm good.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's telling how Kevin thought this series was redeeming. It just reminded people of some terrible shit he did, and his quest to downplay it. The narcissism is thick.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles

I had a friend who acts just like Kevin when drunk. Had flashbacks to when we still friends and he would do the same shit, say how no one can survive without him and I was just like that guy, made money before you and I'll continue that if everything just stopped. That is the problem with egotistical assholes who think everyone around them would crash and burn without their support and friendship. So annoying, so glad I dropped that friend.

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
Maybe I totally misread him (which is easy to do with celebrities), but before he got movie star/stadium tour type of big, he seemed like a fairly humble, self-aware guy. It's obvious now he has bought into his own hype 1000x over and has turned somewhat sociopathic in his quest for money/fame/power.

Dec 31, 2017
Maybe I totally misread him (which is easy to do with celebrities), but before he got movie star/stadium tour type of big, he seemed like a fairly humble self-aware guy. It's obvious now he has bought into his own hype 1000x over and has turned somewhat sociopathic in his quest for money/fame/power.
I think this is exactly what happened. Fame got to him bad and awoke a true shithead within him.

Shokunin

Oct 25, 2017
The city beautiful
My favorite Kevin Hart moment is when security denied him access to the Super Bowl trophy stage when the Eagles won the Super Bowl. How self obsessed do you have to be to think you would be allowed on that stage?

Screw this clown.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yea after watching it he's definitely a narcissist dick who takes absolutely no accountability. You gotta have some big nuts to turn yourself into the victim in regards to cheating. Dude basically said it's his boys fault for not being there. Like aight bruh. And the way he talked to his friend/trainer? His friend is better than me because I would have punted Kevin's short ass across that plane
I think he is a good example of letting fame go to ones head, and what having smoke blown up your ass all day can do to somebody

Mest08

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This shit is gross and should be ban worthy. We've literally had threads here where short people confess to being insecure because of shit just like this. Kevin Hart is a pos regardless of his height. Why bring it up and belittle other people in the process.

Biggavell

Banned
Dec 26, 2019
Honestly, Kevin Hart may be an asshole, but it's hard to take that opinion seriously when it's voiced by someone who uses Michael Richards as his avatar.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
This shit is gross and should be ban worthy. We've literally had threads here where short people confess to being insecure because of shit just like this. Kevin Hart is a pos regardless of his height. Why bring it up and belittle other people in the process.

It's not that deep. The post you reacted to used the word 'short' as a descriptor, not as an insult.

element

Oct 27, 2017
I watched it all and honestly was really confused by the purpose. It doesn't paint a good picture of Kevin Hart. I honestly didn't really have an opinion of him and while it didn't make me hate him, it really didn't help make him likeable.

The airplane fight.
Cheating on his wife.
"Billionare".

He just seems like the type of person who gives a hollow aplogy to anything, thinking that will make it ok.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Maybe I totally misread him (which is easy to do with celebrities), but before he got movie star/stadium tour type of big, he seemed like a fairly humble, self-aware guy. It's obvious now he has bought into his own hype 1000x over and has turned somewhat sociopathic in his quest for money/fame/power.

There was an article about how getting too much power actually gives you brain damage in a way and starts gradually turning off your empathy.

Oct 27, 2017
I've not seen it, but just the description and the pictures made me cringe. I could tell from milea away that this would be just as people in this thread describes it haha.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I had a professor who worked with him on, I think, his third major special. Yeah, she basically implied he was kinda full of himself by that point.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
If you think short jokes only affect the actual person you're talking about, then you need to reevaluate things.
iWdQ7NU.gif

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Wouldn't his PR team try to make him look better....not worse with this documentary?
I think the board meeting went something like
Exec: "we are facing a huge PR problem. How do we solve this?"
Boss: "well what's one thing we got that his enemies don't? That's right: Kevin Hart. We will make a documentary of Kevin Hart being himself. That's what everyone is doing these days, no? "keeping it real"? We will show the world who Kevin truly is"
Exec: "but"
Boss: "call Netflix right now you goddamn sonofabitch"

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What an effortless OP, and a contrived thread premise. You people love to focus your energy on hating others, huh?

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
I just watched his docu series on Netflix, produced by his production company of course, the whole thing feels so forced, he goes through the sex tape and Oscars/gay twitts incidents and he comes of as a self absorved moron, the whole point of the series was to make him look good and he's such a terrible person that it failed miserably IMO.

His whole goal in life is being a billionaire, he mentions this over and over.
I admit i didn't follow the Oscars incident closely not being from the US but man, what an idiot.
Anyone else saw it? It's called "Don't fuck this up"

One could make the arguement that Michael Richards is a terrible person. You know, the dude who played Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld. This is a weird thread.