• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
www.cnn.com

Kimberly Guilfoyle -- Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend and top Trump campaign official -- tests positive for coronavirus | CNN Politics

Kimberly Guilfoyle -- the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr. and a top fundraiser for the Trump campaign -- has tested positive for coronavirus, according to a top official for the committee she leads.

guilfoylekimberly_011520getty.jpg

Kimberly Guilfoyle has tested positive for coronavirus, a person familiar with the matter and a campaign source familiar with the matter confirmed to CNN.
Guilfoyle, who is Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend and a top Trump campaign official, tested positive in South Dakota before she was set to attend the President's event at Mount Rushmore, the sources said.
Guilfoyle was not with the President and Donald Trump Jr. has so far tested negative, the person familiar with the matter said. That source said Guilfoyle had not had recent contact with the President, but she was in Tulsa and was backstage for his rally there and was also at his event in Phoenix.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
She's getting what everyone else in Washington wants ...

fourteen days away from the Trumps.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I mean there's a good chance Jr has it now too right?
Why would Trump even want to be in the same room as Jr though? I was hoping Trump could get it right from Guilfoyle, but unfortunately she doesn't look like Ivanka so I doubt he's been grabbing that pussy.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
That's a shame. I don't want anybody to get it and suffer such a thing especially death, maybe as it parades through their family and groups they will learn it's not a fucking joke.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
That's a shame. I don't want anybody to get it and suffer such a thing especially death, maybe as it parades through their family and groups they will learn it's not a fucking joke.
Unfortunately, the sad reality is there's too many Americans who won't take it seriously unless someone close is affected.

Caddywompus

Mar 10, 2018
Trump hates his kids outside of Ivanka. He probably hasn't interacted with them much out side of photo opts. Very small chance at exposure. Definitely no hugs given.

luffie

Dec 20, 2017
Indonesia
I hope she spread it to the Trumps and they can all go drop.
don't be stupid man, Covid19 fatality isn't exactly high. Should Trump gets it and he overcomes it, his base are really going to think he's the chosen one, Trump will be vindicated in saying the virus isn't deadly, and that he is strong bla bla..... then maybe even some centrist will be swayed, and every conservatives WILL NOT be wearing a mask anymore.

So no, him getting the virus ain't a good thing.

x3sphere

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, Trump could've already had it but was asymptomatic. I don't trust that they would disclose he was sick if there were no symptoms

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
As I said in another thread, no one in Trump's "inner circle" will ever admit to the press to being positive for COVID-19.
I agree, I may be so bold to even say someone is feeding NYT bullshit. They're both probably infected and positive, but Junior made the story about how his gf is the infected one.