• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
www.nintendo.co.jp

発売スケジュール|任天堂

任天堂株式会社の発売スケジュールです。

Scrolls down until February 2021 and it's listed there, published by DMM Games.

I think this is Cloud Version, don't see how this game is going to run on NSW

indosmoke

Oct 30, 2017
France
It seemed like a pretty demanding game indeed, although it was running fine on X1X if I remember correctly.

I really liked it either way, frustrating at times and some areas were seriously lacking imo (character development, VA, even the story itself). But the exploration feeling was amazing.

SpartaNNNN

Nov 12, 2020
It's also in Famitsu's upcoming schedule but according to the article below, its listed for other platforms and not switch. This could also be bug since other titles have a picture beside them and this has zero to no details.
exputer.com

Kingdom Come Deliverance Royal Edition Could Potentially Release On Switch Next Month

According to the Nintendo Japan site, 2018's Kingdom Come: Deliverance will release for Switch on February 21 (the same month it was released two years

Jan 4, 2018
If they manage to make it run properly people need to try it despite it's flaws
I put like 230h on it and enjoyed it a lot

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Brilliant Immersive Sim/RPG. I would consider buying it again if it runs well on Switch (which I doubt).

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did they fix the lockpicking? I gave up on this game because doing that on an analog stick is bananas.

indosmoke

Oct 30, 2017
France
Did they fix the lockpicking? I gave up on this game because doing that on an analog stick is bananas.
They made it easier with a patch shortly after the initial release (I don't know if you tried it before or after that patch).
It was still unnecessarily difficult imo, but manageable. I'm not a very skilled player and it never bothered me that much. Also it gets much easier when you level up, and when you "get" it (same for combat).

Jasiek

Dec 10, 2020
I can't imagine this being a Switch port - I heard the lecture from Saber Interactive how they had to put a load of work to make the Witcher 3 run, and I honestly have issues believing a a CryEngine port would be decent on the Switch.

I know we got Warface and Crysis Remastered, but one is a closed spaced online shooter, and the second one was made by people who know the engine better than I know my name, so....

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine it's Cloud just because the amount of work vs the audience for this native has to be really small compared to other miracle ports. It's not like it's a known quantity like Witcher 3 or Doom or w/e.

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They made it easier with a patch shortly after the initial release (I don't know if you tried it before or after that patch).
It was still unnecessarily difficult imo, but manageable. I'm not a very skilled player and it never bothered me that much. Also it gets much easier when you level up, and when you "get" it (same for combat).
I played without the latest patch, I gave up. And I have tons of videogame lockpicking experience(Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Splinter Cell). With my Switch's drift I shudder to think of this lockpicking minigame. Hopefully you're right and they made it actually manageable for sticks.

DrWong

Oct 29, 2017
Didn't finish it on pc but put in more than 130hrs. Great sim/rpg despite the (deserved) controversy surrounding the studio. Curious to see if it supports gyro/motion controls for the combat.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
"Cloud Version" is always in the title of it's a cloud game. Besides if this were a cloud game it wouldn't need its Japanese distributor, the eShop listing has the Japanese distributor. This is most likely a native port.

I guess a Partner Showcase is soon. Should be a packed one.

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
Game perfomance on base xbone is abysmal,cant fathom how it will run on switch lol

Last edited:

DrWong

Oct 29, 2017
If it's confirmed I suppose Witcher 3 and Skyrim Switch sales are not stranger to this port being a thing.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Started this on PSNow through streaming. Need to get into it more but having a lot of fun. I have my reservations that it could run well on the switch. Outside of being a cloud version of course.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Kingdom Come runs fine on lower end laptop hardware as well. I'd say poor Xbox One performance says more about that console or the optimisation done than anything about how it might run on Switch.

DrWong

Oct 29, 2017
Kingdom Come runs fine on lower end laptop hardware as well. I'd say poor Xbox One performance says more about that console or the optimisation done than anything about how it might run on Switch.
I played it on a 2nd gen I7 with 6GB of ram and a geforce 1060 6GB at 1080p medium/low with 27/30 fps on average. Not the best way but was fine.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
I played it on a 2nd gen I7 with 6GB of ram and a geforce 1060 6GB at 1080p medium/low with 27/30 fps on average. Not the best way but was fine.
Yeah, the Switch version will probably be a 720p docked/540p undocked situation (maybe even with dynamic res) @30 fps (potentially with dips here and there) and settings equivalent to low, I assume. Given studios can tailor the game to the fixed hardware base, they often enough punch above the hardware power on paper.
Nothing impossible about a port like that.

It'll probably look nice enough on the 6.2" display. Similar to Witcher 3 for instance.