Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Calvin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
St. Louis
Just saw this. Looks great. Probably won't be 'Witcher 3 '-great but still looks good. I like the medieval setting without any magic. Have had this pre-ordered on Xbox for a while now.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Super excited about this! Looks like Vávra put himself in the game, all NPCs can be killed! The last shot in the trailer is so gorgeous, can't wait to get lost in it all! Does anyone know when we get our Steam backer keys?

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Man they are trailering the shit out of this game lately. Definitely looks janky but in a kind of endearing way. I'm interested mainly for the concept - detailed RPG in a historical setting.

Evil Calvin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
St. Louis
Man they are trailering the shit out of this game lately. Definitely looks janky but in a kind of endearing way. I'm interested mainly for the concept - detailed RPG in a historical setting.

I think I will go in knowing about the jank and just have fun with it. I hope it at least gets some attention for what it is trying to do rather than any jank. I would think that this would at least get the attention of Witcher fans.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been so curious to see how a game does in quite awhile. From what I've played at events, it's going to be divisive. Relatively meh gameplay and tech issues and jankiness may be a huge turnoff for some but I could tell very quickly that it's going to be a tremendous role-playing experience. I fully expect a love it or hate it kind of game.

That said, they've had the last couple months to polish it up which devs always do leading up to release. Perhaps it's been heavily cleaned up.

Oct 29, 2017
I realized that you rarely see skyboxes that just try to look real even if they are boring and cloudless at times outside of racing sims. I was almost expecting to see a rally car jump out the side of the screen.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This makes the story seem somewhat interesting even though I can't be bothered to remember a bunch of house and royalty names from that kind of time. I'm...intrigued on how some of those bigger battles play out given that the combat seems to completely fall apart when you battle more than 1 person at a time.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Huh never heard of the game before this, looks cool. This or Far Cry 5... both seem like they'll go on sale fast.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful, so much time and effort going into this, and only 12 days to release..been a long journey.
I need to finish Outcast Second Contact before it comes out, should be doable (also great game and labour of love, by the way).

Oct 30, 2017
Word, this looks pretty.

Rocking a base PS4 and PC with 960/i5 4460 combo. Actually crying.

In saying that, Witcher 3 ran phenomenally well (high 50's for most part) at 1080p on my PC.

Maybe there is hope!

golem

Oct 25, 2017
Damn this looks like so much more game than i anticipated getting back during the Kickstarter. Can't wait!

SpartanForce

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This makes the story seem somewhat interesting even though I can't be bothered to remember a bunch of house and royalty names from that kind of time. I'm...intrigued on how some of those bigger battles play out given that the combat seems to completely fall apart when you battle more than 1 person at a time.
I don't really mind houses, kings and duchys so on but I love medieval history

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
took a shot and preordered it. Like the realistic aspects of the game and no objective markers too

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully the environment won't be too samey, it doesn't look to be all that varied so far.
I mean, it does take place on 16km2 patch of bohemian countryside, and is actually modeled according to reality, so if you are expecting deserts and snowy mountaintops, that will definitely be a vain hope. It will have the most beautiful and detailed forests to date though.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Day F'N one. Love what they try with this game. This hyper realistic approach together with complete freedom is against anything that we get these days from the AAA developers, I freaking love it.

Jamesways

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
I love that everyone in the world has their own routines and objectives, that you can miss quests and events by taking too long putzing around. Everyone just lives their life despite what you do.
Talk about creating great immersion.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
If i recall correct it was originally planned as a multi-episode release, is it still the case or is now a full game?

Morbius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was looking at this game on the Steam store last night, Looks interesting but im not much of an RPG fan.

thehorror

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
I wish their eyes didn't look so dead. Other than that, game looks great. Probably grab on release, not sure quite yet.

Lappe

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
This looks, so so good. I only recently found out about this game, and it blew me away. I've been waiting for something like this for years now.

- No fantasy
- Realism in combat
- Realism in everything

Those are the things I'm looking the most forward.

There hasn't been a proper RPG that interests me since The Witcher 3, so I'm very hyped for this. It's just perfect.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GameZone

GameZone

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Expecting this game to run like ass on consoles. I want to be proven wrong, but Cryengine combined with so many AIs on the screen at once might be a disaster for console CPU's.

deadfish

Nov 12, 2017
This could be a start to a great new franchise, love the world they have built. Hope it reviews and sells well

PorcoLighto

Oct 25, 2017
The combat against multiple opponents was the first thing to concern me way back when the kickstarter first started. I figured it will get better before the game comes out but so far it seems pretty much the same with back then. Still backed the game anyway so guess we'll see.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
I really have a good feeling about this game. Kingdom Come has such a cool premise and unique setting. There are lot of claims that quests in Deliverance were designed without any handholding, this is just a cherry on top. Still not decided about a platform on which I'm going to buy it - PC or PS4. I'll probably wait until launch for first reports about performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.